The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

New Year New Sound for motomow.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

New Year New Sound for motomow.com Empty
PostSubject: New Year New Sound for motomow.com   New Year New Sound for motomow.com Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:06 pm

Hey Guy's,
I updated our sound on the homepage at motomow.com,it's now a garden tractor running and not a farm tractor,thing is the file may have ended up to big.You guy's need to let me know if it's taking to long to load the beginning page and the embedded sound file,if it is I'll have to shrink it down.....KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Sound for motomow.com   New Year New Sound for motomow.com Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:10 pm

Which of your tractors is it? The Moto? And I am missing a "plugin" for the homepage right now, must be for sound LOL. Hope someone else here has more helpful opinion.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Sound for motomow.com   New Year New Sound for motomow.com Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm

it's the 7112 simplicity buzz,the file may be to big,try it and wait a few it usually tells you if you need a plugin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year New Sound for motomow.com   New Year New Sound for motomow.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year New Sound for motomow.com
Page 1 of 1