The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Scum Suckers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Scum Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Scum Suckers   Scum Suckers Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

If you guys see any spammers on here please let me know and they will be banned,why the scum wants to mess with such a little forum I have no idea but they are getting worse I see,larry (traktor312) has been keeping them at bay so far Thanks larry Very Happy ,,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

Scum Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scum Suckers   Scum Suckers Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:45 pm

Ha. I've been fighting them dip sheets for some time now. Glad to have you back KW. I've deleted several of them in the past few months. Hope you banned their ip adresses or they will be right back. Took me a while to figure that one out...lol
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Scum Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scum Suckers   Scum Suckers Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:04 pm

JD wrote:
Ha. I've been fighting them dip sheets for some time now. Glad to have you back KW. I've deleted several of them in the past few months. Hope you banned their ip adresses or they will be right back. Took me a while to figure that one out...lol

good to know JD just banned their usernames totally amazed they spend the time to mess with us...KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

Scum Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scum Suckers   Scum Suckers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scum Suckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: