The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Got the ford all setup and running

Go down 
+2
Gtractor
tracktor312
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Got the ford all setup and running Empty
PostSubject: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:44 am

Heres a few pics plenty of power foot controlled and power steering everything I need !! well except a heated cab but that will come!

[img]Got the ford all setup and running S5300216[/img]

[img]Got the ford all setup and running Fordly10[/img]

[img]Got the ford all setup and running S5300013[/img]

[img]Got the ford all setup and running S5300015[/img]
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:51 pm

Good lookin' outfit Larry! Those drift cutters crack me up, hope you never need them. Does that diesel start good when its cold?
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:57 pm

The drift cutters were on like that when I got the blower I have since turned them around the right way. And yeah i hope I never need them too!!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:57 pm

So far it starts ok just need to hit the glow plugs a few times

Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

Nice larry looks like a brute to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:01 pm

Ford power FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:41 pm

Ok I gotta ask... Does the snow blower turn the right way??? lol I think I remember someone on here getting into that about a year ago. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:47 pm

All I know is they never made a chevy LGT because of power issues you know ripping the rearends out because of torque and just plain ole brute force LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:54 pm

Motomow wrote:
All I know is they never made a chevy LGT because of power issues you know ripping the rearends out because of torque and just plain ole brute force LOL

Ok now I've got proof that your Jar Heads dad. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:56 pm

and Dodge mowers must be MTD lol
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:09 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
and Dodge mowers must be MTD lol

man was that hit right on the head LOL
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:09 am

lol on dodge, and chevy did to make a mower. i used to see one on CL pretty regular for a few months. I dont know if the guy sold it or scrapped it or what. I was unemployed at the time, so I never bothered to look into it. Should have saved the pic of it though, it was a weird lookin critter. I know I showed it to KC, and i thought i showed it to jarhead.......
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 5:08 pm

Not garden tractors but G.M. did make Samson tractors.. General Motors decided to get into the business. In 1919, GM purchased Samson, and moved operations to Janesville, Wisconsin (consolidating with the Janesville Machine Company operations, that GM also purchased). The factory made both Samson tractors and two sizes of Samson trucks.

[img]Got the ford all setup and running Samson10[/img]

[img]Got the ford all setup and running Samson11[/img]

[img]Got the ford all setup and running Finish10[/img]
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 5:11 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
Ford power FTW!
Actually its "Shibaura Power" ford just put there name on it !!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 6:11 pm

wow I know how to get a thread started just start bashin a certain make,hey whatever works eh? little forums do drastic things LOL
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

Its just good to see people here again it must be cold out !!! Its been quiet around here for to long!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm

First of all I have to ask, did you fix your tire on your Ford yet Larry?

Now, secondly, I have to reference John when I say that was a goofy looking Chevy tractor. I think the guy had an extra rear with it cause it was on its third one lol. He might have mentioned the front axle was off a Ford when the original broke. Hey, wasn't it on its third rebuilt motor too?? Didn't it come with a spare tractor, like a Ford LOL.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:18 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Its just good to see people here again it must be cold out !!! Its been quiet around here for to long!!
actually 56 degree's in indiana larry but no worries it will be very cold again soon lol,trying to get my buddies lawn mower parts off the trailer before the boxes freeze to the floor again,dang storm blew the tarp off and the boxes got wet,it really sucks!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

It was 52 here today but we got 17.5 inches of snow monday so everything is a muddy mess . But I did come across a deal tonight and will be picking up some new sneakers for the ford and the case 190 they look good and were cheap 100. for all 7-16s for the case and 6-12s for the ford

[img]Got the ford all setup and running 3nd3mc10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:05 am

tracktor312 wrote:
It was 52 here today but we got 17.5 inches of snow monday so everything is a muddy mess . But I did come across a deal tonight and will be picking up some new sneakers for the ford and the case 190 they look good and were cheap 100. for all 7-16s for the case and 6-12s for the ford

[img]Got the ford all setup and running 3nd3mc10[/img]

A heck of a deal larry you always get those ,you have to be a smoooth talker lol...
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 12:01 pm

that was the asking price !!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 8:57 pm

Got there today to pick up the tires and the guy had 4/ 6-12s and the 2 /7-16s w/tubes he said same price!! Very Happy I said thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:31 am

We have a love/hate relationaship with you in here larry LOL
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:28 pm

I would like to extend my arm as far as I can to pick up at least on pair of those 6-12s, or more!!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:30 pm

"one pair", not "on pair"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the ford all setup and running   Got the ford all setup and running Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the ford all setup and running
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next