The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Noo B

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:42 am

Hello folks. Just hangimg aroung enjoying the site. I retired this year and I am in the process of catching up on a lot of things I've always wanted to do, and one of those is to clean up a nice riding mower to use for pulling a barrel train. I would really like to know where one could buy polished or chrome rims for the mowers. Thanks for listening. Happy Thanksgiving. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:25 am

http://www.millertire.com/ used to carry them. I don't know if they still do but that would be a good place to look. I didn't see them listed on thier website but I have a catalog from them that is a couple of years old and polished aluminum rims for garden tracters are in there. Good luck and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

Polished wheels are really nice but man you put a set of 4 on and your looking into a lot of money.For my budget a set of chrome hubcaps is the only way to go,polished wheels are actually bought more for tractor pulling so thats why you pay the big money hubcaps are just more reasonable,nice coat of paint and a full set of chrome wheels covers and you have a nice ride don't care what type or model of garden tractor you end up getting,welcome to the forum by the way Very Happy ,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm

KW is right get some 8" rims and look for golf cart hub caps lots of nice ones for them!!!
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=golf+cart+hub+caps&_sacat=0&_odkw=golf+cart+hub+caps&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 6:15 pm

We have a pretty nice golf cart my uncle built for me. I thought about the hub caps too. I don't know, but I really appreciate all the pointers. Either way I'm sure it would look great. I really like the ones on here with the hub caps. They are sharp. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.
Eddy Smile
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 9:54 pm

Lets see the golf cart!!! Mine is for work mostly moving mulch around the yard!

[img]Noo B Cart_d14[/img]
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 10:06 am

I don't know how to post pix yet. I've tried but without success. Any help? My computer crashed a couple days ago and I have lost everything. I will post as soon as I get new ones.
Eddy (I like your cart by the way)
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:03 pm

Right above the box you write your message in you will see some smaller boxes starting with B the 6th box click it!! this box says host an image then browse to the pic you want and click host then when the next box comes up click the middle where it says copy. then back above you need to clck on the box next to host an image that says image paste in your link and hit ok and it should work. if you still have problems PM me your phone # maybe I can explain it better ... Larry

[img]Noo B 29065_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

Noo B Golf_c15 I'm trying. Bear with me
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:54 pm

Noo B My_51_11
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

Noo B Tracto10
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

I think I got it. Smile
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 4:59 pm

Yes you did great looking stuff!!! my dog likes it thats why he is smiling!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 12:29 pm

Dang pawpaw when you got it figured out we find out you have some nice stuff,you did that on purepose made us wait for it lol
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

yes not to take away from the nice equipment but that gas pump is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 3:13 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

i noticed that to larry love that kinda stuff......
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 3:39 pm

Thanks fellas...The tractor was done by a friend of mine who restores them. Everything from the rearend to the radiator has been rebuilt. 2) The golf cart was done by my uncle who builds them. He did it for me after my open heart surgery.3) The gas pump was done by another friend who has a body shop. It had been beaten with a hammer. It took him weeks to get all the dents out. I am having a new barn built in the spring and the pump will be a part of that. We have a couple of "flings" out here every year. One in the spring and one in the fall. We have church and friends. Folks bring kids that don't get to do much or have much. We have a cook out, hay rides, games, music and it doesn't cost them a dime. I have been so blessed and this is just our way of "paying it forward". I retired this year from a stroke. No crippling, just no longer have my balance. I need stuff to piddle around with. Thanks again and thanks for listening. Have a good 'un. santa
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:10 pm

You sound like a awesome guy papaw we are glad to know ya in here.I'm a lot like you giving and all Tracktor312 is kinda trouble but we kinda let him just go because he is special (if you know what I mean?) Laughing I'm kidding everyone in here is really good people Smile KW
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:22 pm

You both seem like great folks. You have been really helpful. KW, my sister lives in Greenfield. I'm just a little ways inside OH from Richmond. I don't know where you are but, maybe someday we may meet. I love tractor shows and such. I no longer drive, but my wife takes me anywhere I want to go. We travel to quite a few (anything that rolls shows). You never know. I really like your guys tractors. The yellow one is too sharp. Smile
Back to top Go down

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:46 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

I'll second that on the pump. Now if it was just hooked to a beer keg Laughing
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:32 pm

Thanks so much for the tractor pick of the week. That is the first time anything like that has happened. Not deserving compared to others on here but, I do appreciate it. Thanks again! Surprised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 5:37 pm

JD...a friend bought me a minature one for Christmas a couple years ago that is a beverage dispenser. It stands about 18" or so tall. It's a replica of the visible. I have neve taken it out of the box. It's neat.
Back to top Go down

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:15 pm

I've always thought it would be cool to rig up a old gas pump as a drink dispenser, but I aint normal. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:22 pm

Papaw wrote:
Thanks so much for the tractor pick of the week. That is the first time anything like that has happened. Not deserving compared to others on here but, I do appreciate it. Thanks again! Surprised Very Happy

It's plenty deserving pawpaw it's a real nice looking ride,we've had some rough ole rides on tractor of the week but thats what is cool as long as you own it,and like it you deserve to show it like everyone else. KW
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:32 pm

Papaw wrote:
You both seem like great folks. You have been really helpful. KW, my sister lives in Greenfield. I'm just a little ways inside OH from Richmond. I don't know where you are but, maybe someday we may meet. I love tractor shows and such. I no longer drive, but my wife takes me anywhere I want to go. We travel to quite a few (anything that rolls shows). You never know. I really like your guys tractors. The yellow one is too sharp. Smile

pretty far north pawpaw almost on the michigan line lagrange south of sturgis.Sure anytime in the summer I don't collect them like I used to before I could pretty much do my own tractor show with just my tractors lol.Now i'm down to about 5 the punkin,red motomower,white motomower,sears custom,the yellow suburban and one I hope is mine but not positive yet (lomg story) it's a 1965 toro 6hp. rider never cut a blade of grass in it's life a real cool little gem.First old mower i've ever seen that was never ever touched I mean no paint touch up nothing it's really cool.picture below..............KW

Noo B Toro11

Noo B Toro110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noo B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noo B   Noo B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noo B
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: Introductions-