The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

B12 Back & ready to work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osenga

osenga

B12 Back & ready to work Empty
PostSubject: B12 Back & ready to work   B12 Back & ready to work Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

Got the new S/G belt Back on it this weekend . Let me say It was a PITA since the hydro lift pulley bolts to the fly wheel too and got most of it rewired and got the light hooked up just needs the carb cleaned acts like there is some build up in it BUt it does run strong today was the most I have ran it since I have had it and put it to the test and mowed the yard with it and you should of seen the old farmers driving by pulling the rubber necking and one of them had to stop and back up since he was almost all down in the ditch . All I can say it was hard mowing and watching that dumba%% drive in it I was laughing so hard I dropped my beer and had to stop >and get another one

B12 Back & ready to work Rtw10
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

B12 Back & ready to work Empty
PostSubject: Re: B12 Back & ready to work   B12 Back & ready to work Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:53 pm

yeah they are a pita thats for sure but looks good they are real nice when working right!!
Back to top Go down

B12 Back & ready to work
Page 1 of 1