The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

My Fleet as of this year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
osenga

osenga

My Fleet as of this year Empty
PostSubject: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

My Fleet as of this year My_fle10
here is what I have of right now and only 1 dont run and 1 ones rough just cant get the carb set right yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

Hey a couple of those arent orange... My Fleet as of this year Lol
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

Great collection osenga!! Looks like you gotta good size yard to play in as well!!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:00 pm

1 that dont run. is it the one wit no engine? lol
Back to top Go down
osenga

osenga

PostSubject: Re: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:11 am

Jared there is a AC 917 and a AC 712 that dont have the motors in them both needed base gaskets and have the replaced and have not set the motors back in them yet and the one that dont run is the one 725..

Gtractor ya I have ok sized yard but still not big enough for me it is like1.2 acers and want another 5 to 10 then plenty to play in

JD ya the white one is a Garden Mark Squire which is suspose to be orange and it was built by simplicity and sold by MG and the yellow one is a AC B-12 and the is the correct color just wish I had one of each of the B series LOL

And by the time winter is over the old squire is going to be this year project and all I want is to have it done by the end of winter lol it will take me longer since it is going to be tore down to evey bolt replaced .

And the best part is my buddy said I can store as much as I need to in his barn since he is building a new one so I have a extra 40x 60 all for storage and that means I can buy this much more now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fleet as of this year   My Fleet as of this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fleet as of this year
Page 1 of 1