The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like

Go down 
+4
Motomow
Nathan Werneburg
wvbuzzmaster
johnboggs21
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 9:54 pm

ahhh man i love that show and no johnny the years were not kind to daisy as they were shannon tweed lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 9:59 pm

No they werent Nate. I used to watch it all the time when it was on CMT.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 3:56 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
You used to be a chevy guy?? what happened? Did you realize how good FORDS are lol!

Chevys are ok, but i prefer ford obviously. I like Dodges too. Not a real big fan of anything else.

Yours is a turbo diesel, but that wouldnt be a Powerstroke would it?
Nope no power stroke. Is mine the IDE
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:01 pm

Cool. Mine too just like my sig says.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:22 pm

Poor guys you should have stuck with the chevy
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:23 pm

Ewwwwwww

I wouldnt touch a chevy with a 10 foot pole. lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:27 pm

Did you know that jesus owned a chevy???

notice that he walked everywhere??? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:28 pm

[Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Truck_10 to bad they are so much nicer. more comfort, more power, quieter, better mileage heres mine. duramax diesel.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:32 pm

Nice truck, never much cared for that style though. I dont like the newer chebys too much, but the older ones werent bad.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:36 pm

Yeah but look at all the room to haul ford parts lol! I do like fords to but am definitely a chevy guy own 4 chevys and 1 ford
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

Not much room, its a shortbed lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 8:29 pm

When it comes to racing and speed I will stick with chevys . But I would put my old slug ford up to any stock 3/4 ton chevy. for longevity and work anyday. and I am a chevy guy. I dont care about these new BS HP ratings and torque ratings. They are BS. they have to tell you something, who is going to buy something with less. HP when you are looking at trucks.
Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Truck10
My old beater is a cattle hauler or used to be.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 3:23 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
here one http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/06-15-07page-4x4-Chevy-vs-4x4-Ford.htm hers another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqJUx0ZYxg
I would hook my old jelopy up to either of those Chevys and pull them in two. But would I race one.

Hellllllllllllllllllllll no. But thanks, I did send tht to my ford lovin buddies. They hate chevys. Got any to send to my Chevy hatin dodge lover friends.
Dont get me wrong, I like chevys. But that My Old Diesel F250 is a slow tank friggin work horse.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 4:30 pm

seriously you don't think the ford has more power do you? Mad thats like compareing a bulldozer to a yugo lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 4:36 pm

You all realize you could go on and on for weeks and never get a right answer they are all real good trucks. they all do pretty much the same thing it all comes down to personal prefrence.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 5:15 pm

ding ding we have a winner way to be 312 thats my feelings exactly
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 7:31 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
seriously you don't think the ford has more power do you? Mad thats like compareing a bulldozer to a yugo lol!

horse power no, torque maybe. Thats fine we can go all day. I like watchin the videos this thread has created no matter who wins. Even if it makes me a hoosier.

Woops I forgot the majority is from Indiana. Maybe I should just say redneck wanna be.
even though redneck, hoosier and hillbilly are all close in my book. lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like   Some of my favorite youtube videos that yall might like - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 7:34 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
sounds kinda like a diesel??