The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Wheel horse c 100 ???????s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Wheel horse c 100 ???????s Empty
PostSubject: Wheel horse c 100 ???????s   Wheel horse c 100 ???????s Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

I got a lead on a wheel horse C-100 today was told the tins were great the engins was good the only problem is there is a broken front spindle. Anybody know what these tractors are worth tried a search but didn't find any.. it has weights and chains but that is it no attachments .. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

Wheel horse c 100 ???????s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel horse c 100 ???????s   Wheel horse c 100 ???????s Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

The C-Series Wheel Horse's are a good tractor. My grandma has a C-121, which is either a '77 or '78, that her and my grandpa bought new. It gets alot of use and is still in pretty good shape and has one rebuild on the Kohler. I believe the C-100 would have been the precursor to the C-1X1 series, but I'm not sure what years they were produced. My dad, uncle, and grandparents have bought nothing but Wheel Horse's since the '60's, so that is what I'm used to using and I really like them. As for a value on it, it sounds like a machine that I would pay $200-$300 for if I was in the market for one. That spindle should be an easy part to find, and attachments for Wheel Horse tractors seem pretty common too. And I'm sure the C-100 uses the Tach-a-Matic system also. Here's a pic of my grandma's C-121 that I took last spring. The C-100 should look identical except for the decals I think.

Wheel horse c 100 ???????s IMG_1348
Back to top Go down

Wheel horse c 100 ???????s
Page 1 of 1