The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

What projects you got?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What projects you got? Empty
PostSubject: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:35 pm

Nice weather is around the corner and I was wondering what projects everyone had planned for this summer.

I'm going to paint the Swisher this year and hope to do something with the original. Main project, even though it's not a tractor is my CJ. Can't wait to get it on the road. It's one of those things I've wanted for a long time and I lay awake at night thinking about what it's going to look like when it's done. Got a long, long list of whats going to get done to it as soon as the money tree starts blooming lol.

Anybody else got any big projects planed for the year? Tell us about it. Pic's are always good too.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

I have way to many took the bolens front end apart today put all the new stuff that I got last weekend in it and its going back together should be a real nice tractor when I am done for someone! then I have A pick of many don't know where to start the vette is closing in on completion hopefully I can scrape up some cash for some decent paint and have some fun. the black one I am thinking about building a nice engine for it is an antique so they don't check anything on it anymore.

[img]What projects you got? Vette_16[/img][img

[img]What projects you got? Vette_18[/img]
Back to top Go down
denm

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 8:33 am

currently trying to get my tractor shed underway, I call it my museum as it is only for my antique tractors. After that I want to restore my Allis B1, than the reel mower for my Bolens Ride-a-Matic, I may have to work on the honey do list a bit here and there also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:02 am

I forgot about my C Allis I've still got to go get from my brother. Hope he hasnt sold it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:43 am

Oh, I still need to paint my daughters Mustang and go pick up the lawn sweeper I got from a buddy. See how that works? Lil girl has her own lil tractor to play on and while she's playing she can be pulling the lawn sweeper and helping out at the same time. I think it will work great till she finds out she's helping the ole man.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 7:18 pm

Well if funds permit, I'm hoping to get my Case 150 done. It needs an engine rebuild and then its gonna get a good paint job. Lots of little things need done also on my other tractors...like tune-ups, replacing fuel pump, replacing choke cables, fixing worn steering spindles...ah the list goes on and on! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What projects you got?   What projects you got? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What projects you got?
Page 1 of 1