The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Ingersoll up and going

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Ingersoll up and going Empty
PostSubject: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 2:22 pm

well I am trying to decide if I really want to sell the 648 it is running great but I am thinking the ford diesel with loader may be better I hate these decisions scratch Mad Mad scratch

[img]Ingersoll up and going 648don13[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

If you lived a lil closer to me I would say SELL IT... Seeing that you don't, I would say keep it. lol
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 10:52 pm

JD, you was thinkin' zactly like I was! Laughing My dad sold his 646 last fall for twice what he priced it to me for. I wanted it but since I haven't worked since '08 I figured it would be there when I had some income, and was waiting for the right time. Well, I snooze, I loose. Crying or Very sad
Larry, KEEP IT! The 600 series were designed and built to be loader tractors, so its not like an add on attachment that may stress another brands frame and components to the point of breakage. I have a friend with a Wheel Horse [GT14 - I think] and his loader taxes the frame something awful. The WH frame is simple angle iron and flexes a lot with the loader on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 11:30 pm

The ingersoll does look stout. I know I could use something like that.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 11:53 pm

yes it is a tough machine but I have the Kubota which is definately staying then this and the ford we will see I may put it out there a little on the high side and see what offers I get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingersoll up and going   Ingersoll up and going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingersoll up and going
Page 1 of 1