The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

I would like to say............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

I would like to say............ Empty
PostSubject: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

Massachuettes ( i know spelled wrong) I LOVE YOU lol
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

You must be from Rhode Island....lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:55 pm

I figured this was gonna be like the 3rd or 4th time i saw a thread about ur truck LOL
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
I figured this was gonna be like the 3rd or 4th time i saw a thread about ur truck LOL

i posted it only twice lol on FB and truck source lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

well if u posted it here, it would be the 3rd place lol
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:28 am

Its not the State its us people now if the rest of the country would get there heads out of their $%^ we could get things done!!!!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:31 pm

true but you know you live in one of the blue-est states there is right. I didnt vote for him. But we never stood a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:06 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
true but you know you live in one of the blue-est states there is right. I didnt vote for him. But we never stood a chance.

our problem is Chicago
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:09 pm

Oh...this is about politics....Never mind.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 6:02 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:

our problem is Chicago

big problem yes, that what my signature is about. but you have to understand, Unions are big in Illionois also, and they have a big impact us. Unions usually go hand in hand with democrats and the Obamanation.

BTW did you know as far as population, you could remove chicago and we still have twice the population of all Missourri.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:

our problem is Chicago

big problem yes, that what my signature is about. but you have to understand, Unions are big in Illionois also, and they have a big impact us. Unions usually go hand in hand with democrats and the Obamanation.

BTW did you know as far as population, you could remove chicago and we still have twice the population of all Missourri.

and our literacy rate would be higher 2 lol! jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say............   I would like to say............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to say............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: