The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Campus Police...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

Alright, got a bone to pick about the Campus Police. I usually park my Tundra partly out of the space into the muddy grass in the corner of the lot, but today I decided I'd get it all on the pavement. So I backed in and accidently drove over the parking curb because it was covered with a snowpile that the campus grounds guys put there when they plowed the parking lot. No biggie, I don't really care, I've backed over it in the middle of Spring or Fall and it wasn't any big deal. I'm in my space, just the other side of the curb. Theres about another foot til the land slopes off into a gully anyway, so not like it matters. So after I get back from class I see this on my windsheild! I blacked out some stuff to protect idiots and my plate number. I got so hung up on what the guy wrote down for make that I forgot to see what I was getting ticketed for, or even if I had to pay!! I mean it wasn't even dark out!! how in the hell can he be so blind..

Campus Police... Parkti10
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:23 pm

Also, it is hard to call a snow covered hill a lawn!!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

FORD?! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 12:11 am

It looks like its just a warning but I would go complain about it for a couple of reasons. 1) I would tell them that the lot was not plowed properly and you thought you were in the lot and it should be taken care of. 2) tell them the officer has to be wrong because you would be to embarrased to drive a ford.. Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 12:15 am

I don't care, I will just park on the lawn next time. lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 12:17 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
I don't care, I will just park on the lawn next time. lol!

With this warning ticket I can just change up the info and make my own and park where ever the hell I choose!! lol!
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:48 am

Next time...park on the sidewalk in blocking the door..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campus Police... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campus Police...   Campus Police... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campus Police...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: