The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

holy crap!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Dan Altvater just sent me his collection,man there is some rare beasts he has motomower's,springfield's,massey the old executive,etc. really cool stuff i'll post as soon as I get the page done, KW

holy crap!! Ss850410
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

He has a Springfield and a Motomower, im jealous now, cause his Motomower looks better than mine... I want to see his Springfield.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

you ain't seen nothing yet buzz,he has more than one springfield and more motomowers to,a whole bunch of stuff
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

I can't wait to see this collection!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:26 am

working on it right now evan will be posted tommorrow,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:40 am

Motomow wrote:
you ain't seen nothing yet buzz,he has more than one springfield and more motomowers to,a whole bunch of stuff

I hope he doesn't have a whole lot more Springfields than I do, I kinda see myself as the Springfield guy on here... I only have 4 Springfields and a Toro right now, can't afford to collect any more stuff right now. Might end up thinning out a few machines in order to buy a new Subcompact tractor later this year. It will be nice to have another guy on here with the same Springfield bug though. Very Happy

I think the most I would sell would be the Case 444 and some David Bradley walk behinds. Can't really afford to sell the one I hate the most..... got too much in it nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:04 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Motomow wrote:

I hope he doesn't have a whole lot more Springfields than I do, I kinda see myself as the Springfield guy on here... I only have 4 Springfields and a Toro right now, can't afford to collect any more stuff right now. Might end up thinning out a few machines in order to buy a new Subcompact tractor later this year. It will be nice to have another guy on here with the same Springfield bug though. Very Happy

I think the most I would sell would be the Case 444 and some David Bradley walk behinds. Can't really afford to sell the one I hate the most..... got too much in it nowadays...

It's not a real HUGE collection buzz more or less rare stuff,I think around 2 springfields maybe 3.You gotta remember to a lot of guy's send me pics for a spot on the site but never end up coming here don't know why but it happens that way with a lot of guy's they just may not like talking online.you'd be surprised of the tractor guy's that are older and haven't been online very long,i'll get stuff done today.....KW
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

Ya, I can understand that soime guys are a little gun shy about it all. I shouldnt really care how many of a brand someone has, but I have a competitive nature.. lol!
I end un with more stuff I don't need cause it was cheap or I got there first, or worse, caught up in the bidding..
After typing that last night I started thinking, and I ended up falling asleep, but I don't care how many of what brand or why they have them, just as long as they are preserving them. I almost believe that someone should collect the stamped chassis tractors of the 90's, cause soon those will become extinct, gotta remember, most of our first tractors were the family mower, which now adays are kinda weak representations of tractors, but just the same.

I can't wait to see the guys collection though. I just hope I don't see any "for sale" signs on anything, it may end up in my cluttered mess of a shop! affraid
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:27 am

Casey thats a good idea collecting the stamped chassis tractors of the 90's, you should do it . Just think you won't have the hassell of being outbid on them cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

i'll pass on them myself some things are worthless when they are made and always will be lol.It would be like collecting Yugo's lol KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

holy crap!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy crap!!   holy crap!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy crap!!
Page 1 of 1