The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Changing things up a bit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Changing things up a bit Empty
PostSubject: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

Gonna change our look up a bit guy's what the heck new year might as well do it up lol KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:20 pm

Suuuuuuureeeeee....JD green............... affraid lol!

Looks good.....woke me up........
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:23 pm

and i thought i went on the wrong site for a second there lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

I like it. Maybe you can rotate the colors around once in a while. Like maybe change whats green now to match the tractor of the week when it changes. Like when Cub Kong gets put up as tractor of the week you could change the borders to red.
Hint.

Last edited by JD on Fri 01 Jan 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:16 pm

yeah we need some gravely red on here!! I like the changes
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:06 am

oh i'll change it up guys we got tons of different layouts,I may just change it up with tractor of the week I think it would be kinda cool try to match the tractor colors each week Smile
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:14 am

JD wrote:
I like it. Maybe you can rotate the colors around once in a while. Like maybe change whats green now to match the tractor of the week when it changes. Like when Cub Kong gets put up as tractor of the week you could change the borders to red.
Hint.

I won't forget ya JD but you got about 30 weeks before your next turn comes up again lol,we got quite a few new tractors in just the last 6 months. KW
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

We will definitly change up the border colors guy's but I really like the black background for the type,I remember a lot of our font colors really looked bad with the ugly gray we had,I've messed with the fonts this time and with the black everything looks really nice and crisp .I remember before reds,brown's and green fonts were really hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing things up a bit   Changing things up a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing things up a bit
Page 1 of 1