The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Info Needed on a Motomower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Info Needed on a Motomower Empty
PostSubject: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 11:57 am

Got this email guys ,a guy wanting info on a motomower.I know i've seen this tractor on ebay/craigslist somewhere before.I think it was on the forum once,anyways his email below.

Info Needed on a Motomower Tracto11
Hey folks how is everyone today ,just have a quick question for ya reguarding a tractor sitting here in my shed,jusy curious as to what year it might be.
I was thinking around 64 or 65,it was made in Ingersol ontario canada by the dura corp.
any info would be appreciated also its for sale
thks Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

Ken, did you refer Joe to the forum? If not do you have an email where I can contact him. I'm enjoying seeing all these new Moto-Mower owners showing up. I remember seeing this tractor on craigslist or kijiji or somewhere. Not that I would ever do this to mine, but I think it looks pretty cool! That is definitely a Moto-Mower 6025. They were first produced in 1966, and I know they continued production through '67 as well, but after that I am not sure how long they kept making them. Mine is a 1967, and the only reason I'm dating it as a '67 is because the engine is dated 1967. The tractor still has the serial # tag, but according to my records it would actually be a '66. Here's a couple pictures for any Moto-Mower owner.

Info Needed on a Motomower IMG_1832

My 2 tractors -- 6025 and 6024

Info Needed on a Motomower IMG_1363

Here is the location of the serial # tag. My 6024 has a metal tag, while the 6025 has a sticker that is still in good shape.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:12 pm

Yea I always try to get anyone that emails me to join evan,some do some don't,we will see maybe he will sometime,,,KW
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:13 am

I put that up a while back....Saw it on the London or Woodstock, Ont Kijiji.....All I remember is, he wanted $1000 for it
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:06 pm

[b]WHOA $1000?? It's nice but not that nice lol.Poor old motomowers I think have not got that popular yet LOL. KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info Needed on a Motomower   Info Needed on a Motomower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info Needed on a Motomower
Page 1 of 1