The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Let me introduce myself

Go down 
+3
johnboggs21
poncho62
dcpuller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dcpuller

Let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 8:33 am

Hi, my name is Dave and I'm from Brodhead, WI. I just came upon this fourm and it looks to be very interesting. I'm interested in anything with an engine. Been antique tractor pulling since 1999. I still own 1 tractor, an Oliver 88 which is in the process of reassembly. I also pull a Wheelhorse Ranger 12 in the 1050# stock garden tractor class. Other tractors,engine's, and projects I have are Cub Cadet model 1000 used for yard work and plowing snow, another Cub 1000 puller in progress with Case 120 sheet metal, a running Maytag engine that I would like to restore somday and a Witte engine that I'm disassembling to evaluate the condition and will try to start locating parts for a rebuild. I really enjoy looking at other peoples projects and hearing their stories. Will post my projects soon and hope some of you will find them intersting. Well time to head to the shop. Dave Schupbach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 10:22 am

welcome Dave....sounds like you are a busy feller........ cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 12:37 am

Welcome to the forum Dave. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:04 am

welcome dave not a bunch of us on here yet but hopefully we will grow as we go.If you want a page made on your collection on motomow.com just send me your pics and info to motomow@mchsi.com would gladly do that for you,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:00 pm

Hey Dave welcome aboard sound like some interesting stuff and we all like pics and stories to so don't be shy send away...
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:10 pm

Bring on the IH power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:34 pm

Welcome Dave, now lets see those Cubcadet's.
Back to top Go down
m25pa

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:23 pm

Welcome dave! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself   Let me introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1