The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

4 wheelin in kentucky!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

4 wheelin in kentucky!! Empty
PostSubject: 4 wheelin in kentucky!!   4 wheelin in kentucky!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 11:05 am

Thought you guys might like to see these video's,my cousin's took my video camera down to kentucky with them and shot some cool video.I didn't get to go with therm because I just bought my quad a few days before they left.Planning on taking the big ride with them in the spring 4 wheelin in kentucky!! Icon_smile KW

Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: 4 wheelin in kentucky!!   4 wheelin in kentucky!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 11:35 am

yeah you would have got yours dirty lol! couldn't resist looks like a great time I bet you can't wait to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: 4 wheelin in kentucky!!   4 wheelin in kentucky!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 11:55 am

some of those mudholes I just may go around larry lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 wheelin in kentucky!!   4 wheelin in kentucky!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 wheelin in kentucky!!
Page 1 of 1