The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Dang Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Dang Forum Empty
PostSubject: Dang Forum   Dang Forum Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:57 am

I tell ya guy's I really like the way this forum is setup but man it has always got problems.I mean it seems to always be messed up you come in and some days it works and some days it don't,forumotion needs to get it together.We can't keep guy's interested if it keeps messing up!.You can't expect people to keep coming back when they can't get into the stupid forum.It is free for us and thats a good thing but I do pay for the members not to get advertisements so I do expect better than what we are getting.I'm going to give it a little more time but if it doesn't straighten up I just may be shopping for us something better.I guess I just want to make sure everyone know's that casey and I have had nothing to do with the way it has been acting,half the time we can't even get into the settings to change anything it definitly gets frustrating!! it would be nice to get a forum that you could learn and get settled in with ,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

Dang Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Forum   Dang Forum Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

KW,

I thank you for the time you have put into the forum. I too have noticed the problems, and because of them, I don't log in near as much as I originally did. I also rarely use the chatbox anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy coming here and reading all the posts as it is a nice change from the other forum. But there is something about this site...it seems like half the time I'm on here it bogs my computer way down. Other times the forum doesn't load and I just get the old error message that this page cannot be displayed. And then there are times like right now as I'm typing that is it working perfectly fine. So thanks again, and lets hope forumotion gets their act together so we can all continue to enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Dang Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Forum   Dang Forum Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 10:32 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
KW,

I thank you for the time you have put into the forum. I too have noticed the problems, and because of them, I don't log in near as much as I originally did. I also rarely use the chatbox anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy coming here and reading all the posts as it is a nice change from the other forum. But there is something about this site...it seems like half the time I'm on here it bogs my computer way down. Other times the forum doesn't load and I just get the old error message that this page cannot be displayed. And then there are times like right now as I'm typing that is it working perfectly fine. So thanks again, and lets hope forumotion gets their act together so we can all continue to enjoy the site!

It's not a problem at all doing it ev I really enjoy doing it and do appreciate your kind words.It's just like your saying tho and thats what sucks.We can't expect people to keep coming back if the stupid thing works when it wants.I've said numerous times well thats it i'm looking for something better then it clears up and works just fine then it does it again,it gets old thats for sure.I would bet any amount of money we would 4-5 times even more guy's on here right now if the place would just work right.If it was totally 100 percent free we wouldn't have a right to gripe I guess but it's not the forum is free but they have little catches if you don't want ads you pay,if you want more space you pay,thats when I have a problem when it doesn't work right,I am looking into things but lots of forum's also have their catches,ah well we shall see,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

Dang Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Forum   Dang Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dang Forum
Page 1 of 1