The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

found another gravely

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

found another gravely Empty
PostSubject: found another gravely   found another gravely Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

found this will pick it up sat needs some help but will be a nice tractor its a 8160 briggs 16 hp ] The deck is worth more than I paid for the whole deal!!

[img]found another gravely 3kb3ma10[/img][img]found another gravely 3n03p910[/img]
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: found another gravely   found another gravely Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:58 am

Real nice 312 you can never find those machines around here,I 've never had the chance to get one,nice ride my friend found another gravely Icon_biggrin KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: found another gravely   found another gravely Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:11 pm

You need to send some good deals down this way!!!! I kinda want one of those Gravely riders, preferably something like an 812, but man, all the ones I've seen are way overpriced. There have been a few here and there showing up on Pittsburgh Craigslist, but I just can't justify a 2 hr drive for a tractor that is in fair condition with a huge price tag. (I'm not saying all of them are this way, but the majority that I have seen on there are too rich for my blood!)

BTW, nice tractor. I'm sure it will make a good worker for you!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: found another gravely   found another gravely Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 2:24 am

Keep an eye out a 812 is nice but it doesn't have a hydraulic lift look for something like an 816s or an 8000 series but make sure it has hydraulic lift also. the attachments are real heavy on gravelys. the 8160 don't have H.L. but I am going to find one to install and yes gravelys hold there value there aren't many cheap ones to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found another gravely   found another gravely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

found another gravely
Page 1 of 1