The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Got me some new toys.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Got me some new toys. Empty
PostSubject: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:04 am

Bought a 1966 Swisher ride king a couple weeks ago for 20 bucks. Took about a half hour to get it goin after setting for 15 years. I get some funny looks from people driving by when I'm on it. Works great for trimmimg around the 40+ trees in my yard. I figured it would give me something to do when winter hits but after bringing home a T70B PANZER yesterday it might get put on the back burner for a while.
Me and this Panzer have a history together. Sold it about a year ago (dont know why) and got it back for a hundred bucks more than I sold it for. (I think I'm a lil smarter now) Oh yeah in it's in alot worse shape now.
Live and learn!
I'll get some pic's up as soon as figure out how. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 10:13 am

Got me some new toys. E9a83b11
The poor lil mower that dont get no respect. Swisher started selling the ride king in 1955 and sold it till 2001. Swisher claims to be the first zero turn and the first self propelled pusher in 1945. Not bad for a Missouri red neck. I bet I see 30 or more a year goin to the scrapper. I've junked 3 of them myself, not a real rare mower around these parts, but still kinda cool. I'm tryin to get a 50" ride king. It belong to the son of one of the first Swisher dealer and he claims They only made three 50" ride kings and his is the only one left.

Got me some new toys. Ride_b10Got me some new toys. Push_b11
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm

That looks like another version of the BAG BURNER
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
That looks like another version of the BAG BURNER

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 8:59 pm

Alright let the new guy in on what the bag burner is.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 9:02 pm

JD wrote:
Alright let the new guy in on what the bag burner is.

Im an old one here and idk it either lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:03 pm

Well before bag burner it seemed like they were always bein called ball burners.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:30 pm

I'm a lil slow tonight. Slower than normal. I was watchin tv and it hit me. Yeah it's a bag burner. Got me some new toys. Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:45 pm

Got me some new toys. 0e6bb010
Aint much to look at but it still runs.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:17 am

dang JD that panzer yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:02 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
Well before bag burner it seemed like they were always bein called ball burners.....

i WAS GOING TO TELL HIM TO RIDE IT AROUND cOMMANDO STYLE IN SHORTS FOR A WHILE AND HE MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT. lol!

oops caps lock was on. Its till a pretty cool old mower to look at.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:05 pm

JD wrote:
Got me some new toys. 0e6bb010
Aint much to look at but it still runs.

now thats cool, what size engine can you fit on one of those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:42 pm

Yep thats my panzer. I think i'll chop it in half, stretch it and mount a volkswagen diesel on it. Got me some new toys. Lol
Realy aint sure what i'm goin to do with it. I'll probably try to keep it close to original with a few minor mods.
Nothing to wild or anything that cant be undone. The first time I owned it I put the duals on it, a swisher steering wheel, electric start and I took the giant front tires off that some wingnut had put on it.
It was about ready to be sand blasted and painted but as you can see I'm starting over. It was only gone for a year and it had a long hard year.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

That is one ugly tractor don't waste your time with that just PM me and I will give you my address and take it off your hands for you lol! I always wanted one of those looks to be a great restore project post pics of it during the restore if you would. good luck with it
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 12:03 pm

312 is right JD I've heard those panzer's are cursed you better get rid of it ASAP i've been to MO I can be there is 5-6 hours,I will dispose of it for you and you'll never have to worry about it again,we are friends man i'll do this for you LOL KW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:22 am

Sorry guy's I think I'll keep the ole rust bucket. Already sold it once and regreted it.
But if someone was to make me a realy nice offer I might let them haul it off. Got me some new toys. Icon_biggrin

No realy I think I'll keep it. If anyone realy wants a panzer bad enough to traval to Mo I kind of know a guy that has a shop on the other side of town with a t75 and I think it could be bought at a fair price. I think a paint job is realy all it needs.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:53 am

Just harrassing you buddy,I'd love to have one but really no room right now anyways.I eventually would love to have one.I have oftened dreamed to what I could do with one.I'd have to do original colors but i'd definitly add some stuff that wasn't there before Smile KW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

Sounds like we think the same. I'm planning on original colors but adding a few extras.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:42 am

it could be an awesome looking machine man,I love the looks of those things,you can never find one close around here ...............KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got me some new toys.   Got me some new toys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got me some new toys.
Page 1 of 1