The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

todays creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 7:21 pm

took the 2 parts bolens I had and threw them together today gave them a quick spaycan paint job and took it for a ride. seems to run good. it was a pretty ugly machine thismorning sorry no before pics the camera was dead...

[img]todays creation Bolens10[/img]
Back to top Go down

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:12 pm

Dig the white walls!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 10:12 pm

wheres the fur dice lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:16 pm

I wish my Bolens had whitewall tires. lol!

I gotta say it looks pretty nice. What does it have for an engine..mine is a Wisconsin. I never did put the deck on it this summer, it always did a pretty good job mowing even though the deck linkages are pretty well worn out.

todays creation IMG_1344
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:14 am

Awesome cobble work Larry. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:17 am

Nice seat cover Ev lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:26 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Nice seat cover Ev lol!

Jared, that seat on Evan's Bolens is rare and in perfect condition because it has never been sat on without a seat covering, and Evan plans to keep it that way. He just needs to learn to take the cover off for pictures. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 9:08 am

Nice tractor Evan mine isn't even close it looks better in pics than it is but I only have 75. into it so far.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:19 pm

Sorrry Evan the engine is a 10 hp Wisconsin and the po told me the white walls were original to the tractor I don't know if its true or not but why argue.....
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:18 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Nice seat cover Ev lol!

Jared, that seat on Evan's Bolens is rare and in perfect condition because it has never been sat on without a seat covering, and Evan plans to keep it that way. He just needs to learn to take the cover off for pictures. lol!

lol! Ya Casey pretty much hit the nail on the head. I know I need to learn to take it off for pics. The seat that is on this tractor has pretty much always been covered, and one of the Bolens guys I was talking too said they only made the brown vinyl seat for only like a year or two. Mine is mint with the exception of some light surface rust on the seat pan. If you'd like to see it without the seat cover, here is what it looks like. lol!

todays creation IMG_1194-1
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:23 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Nice tractor Evan mine isn't even close it looks better in pics than it is but I only have 75. into it so far.

Thanks Larry. Mine has been in the family since new, and is pretty much all original except a rebuild, a new gearbox for the deck, and some paint work on both the deck and fender pan. Other than a good cleaning, it needs to have the one front spindle replaced, which is why I really haven't been using it much anymore. I'll get it replaced one of these days, just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm planning on keeping it forever. Very Happy

For $75, yours looks real nice!!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:28 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Nice seat cover Ev lol!

lol! Ya Casey pretty much hit the nail on the head. I know I need to learn to take it off for pics. The seat that is on this tractor has pretty much always been covered, and one of the Bolens guys I was talking too said they only made the brown vinyl seat for only like a year or two. Mine is mint with the exception of some light surface rust on the seat pan. If you'd like to see it without the seat cover, here is what it looks like. lol!

todays creation IMG_1194-1

I think this is the first time I have seen the seat without the cover, and I sat on it!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

todays creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: todays creation   todays creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

todays creation
Page 1 of 1