The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

New Allis-Chalmers

Go down 
+2
tracktor312
Evan(PA)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:09 am

A couple months ago I had seen the new Allis-Chalmers LT show up on MTF as someone was selling them on ebay. Went to the local fair yesterday and got to see one in person. I really like the paint scheme on these. It has a 23 horse Briggs under the hood and appears to be identical to the Simplicity LT thats sitting behind it. I believe I had heard that these were an MTD built machine, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if MTD builds the lower-end Simplicity's? Here's a couple pics:

New Allis-Chalmers IMG_2475

New Allis-Chalmers IMG_2476
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:30 pm

heres what I found simplicity will be selling them

In 2008, Briggs & Stratton Power Products, LLC, announced it would be restoring the Allis-Chalmers brand to the lawn and garden industry with two new lawn tractors. Available at Simplicity dealerships beginning this fall, the new tractors harken back to the glory days of the Allis-Chalmers farm tractor. The design of the new AC130 lawn tractor is reminiscent of these products, leaning heavily on the familiar orange color and distinctive Allis-Chalmers logo.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:51 am

It sure looks MTD made to me evan,look at my cub they are really close to being similar.Even the hydro release valve is in the same place,seats look really close to,fender pan similar etc. KW

New Allis-Chalmers Dscf1110

New Allis-Chalmers Dscf1111
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 7:01 pm

they all look the same these days lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 3:12 pm

I agree with JB
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 6:08 pm

What isn't MTD making now a days. Best thing to do is buy the old stuff we love to mess with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:20 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
What isn't MTD making now a days. Best thing to do is buy the old stuff we love to mess with. Very Happy

Very true Casey...I think about the only thing MTD doesn't make is Ingersoll.

I know that would probably be the only new tractor I would buy, even though I prefer the old ones. lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:24 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:

Very true Casey...I think about the only thing MTD doesn't make is Ingersoll.

I know that would probably be the only new tractor I would buy, even though I prefer the old ones. lol!

Ya Evan, Ingersoll is on their own and the sad part is, not everyone has a few grand to spend on an Ingersoll so, for half that they buy a machine that isnt even a quarter of the tractor that an Ingersoll is.

Lucky for me I have my two Cases and I am enjoying both of them, problems and all. At least they run when I need them to and rarely let me down. Although the 222 has a fuel leak now, hence the part where it won't run long or won't start until I fuel it up. The only thing the 444 really needs is the generating problem fixed, but it does run off the battery nice, a deep cycle battery would solve my problems I'm sure. lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Ya Evan, Ingersoll is on their own and the sad part is, not everyone has a few grand to spend on an Ingersoll so, for half that they buy a machine that isnt even a quarter of the tractor that an Ingersoll is.
I totally agree with that statement except for the part that says "few grand." lol!

There were some pics of new Ingy's on MTF and the price tags were like 7-8 grand and up! lol!

Of course we all know how well they are built, but man that is alot of money!!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:15 pm

One can buy a rather nice, relatively new Ingersoll for a few grand and it will still outlast a new MTD. Not to mention that the Ingersoll will have a way higher resale value than a newer used MTD. For the MTD guys, I am talking about the stamped construction MTD riding mowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Allis-Chalmers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allis-Chalmers   New Allis-Chalmers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Allis-Chalmers
Page 1 of 1