The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

you never see them then you end up with 2 :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 12:10 pm

I've never owned a duetz allis and really never seen a whole lot of them around here.I bought one a few weeks ago and yesterday I find another one.It's funny how that works.I'm going to restore the best one and sell the other one of course after I swap out all the best stuff and put on mine.I know they are like the simplicity's but always wanted one I guess because it's a different color kinda like the green : ) KW

Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 4:53 pm

I think the names just fun to say..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 5:12 pm

poor johnny so easily entertained LOL
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 6:32 pm

restore the nicer one? heck the nicer one looks restored lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 7:34 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:

Jared, you know the excuse KW will come up with: "The paint doesn't shine as much as I like." lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 9:53 pm

Nice KW, I've seen a few Deutz-Allis's around here, even used a T-816 I believe to do some mowing, but they really aren't all that common when compared to Simplicity's. I've seen one of the Deutz 1900 series Ultima's too, which is the same as the Sunstar. Yours looks to be the smaller 600 series lawn tractors....are they both the same model and hp? The only difference I can see is one has black footrests while the other one has green. lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Thu 20 Aug 2009, 11:51 pm

Nice borders BTW lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Fri 21 Aug 2009, 7:21 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:

Jared, you know the excuse KW will come up with: "The paint doesn't shine as much as I like." lol!

well buzz knows me pretty well LOL
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 11:48 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
Nice KW, I've seen a few Deutz-Allis's around here, even used a T-816 I believe to do some mowing, but they really aren't all that common when compared to Simplicity's. I've seen one of the Deutz 1900 series Ultima's too, which is the same as the Sunstar. Yours looks to be the smaller 600 series lawn tractors....are they both the same model and hp? The only difference I can see is one has black footrests while the other one has green. lol!

they call the one duetz a 616 ohmar but it's the same model as the 5216 in a simplicioty model these are the 5000 series,pretty much the middle model they have bigger wheels than the simplicity 4000 series but are not as big as the 5 lugger 6000 series,KW
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   Tue 25 Aug 2009, 1:09 pm

yep, I missed out on a diesel version a little while back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you never see them then you end up with 2 :)   

Back to top Go down

you never see them then you end up with 2 :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: