The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sat 15 Aug 2009, 11:06 pm

Check this garden tractor out. This is a new one to me. It is manufactured by the Friday Tractor Co. Doesn't look like the safest tractor I've ever seen. lol!

These pics were taken at a show I went to today. To see a few more pics check out the Tractor show section.

Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 8:55 am

Different....almost looks like a VW bug or dune buggy.....Makes you wonder how implements work on it.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 10:42 am

I would definately want some type of floorboard to keep the brothers safe affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
I would definately want some type of floorboard to keep the brothers safe affraid lol!

why would your brothers be ridin wit u lol! jk
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 11:45 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

lol!

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at it. If you fell off you would pretty much get ran over. What puzzled me is that there appears to be no footrests or even footpegs, so I don't know where you're suppose to put your feet???
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 11:48 pm

poncho62 wrote:
Different....almost looks like a VW bug or dune buggy.....Makes you wonder how implements work on it.

Ya I don't know exactly how some of the attachments work on this thing. If you look directly behind the front axle it appears that there is part of a cultivator there. The guy said the only other attachment he has seen for it is a plow, who knows how that mounts exactly... lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 1:31 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:

lol!

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at it. If you fell off you would pretty much get ran over. What puzzled me is that there appears to be no footrests or even footpegs, so I don't know where you're suppose to put your feet???

Well Evan, I was curious myself and then I thought about how primative it was and came to this conclusion: Fred Flintstone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm

gotta admit it's new to me never seen one....KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 11:38 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Well Evan, I was curious myself and then I thought about how primative it was and came to this conclusion: Fred Flintstone. lol!
I could see that...just take the engine off the back and put some stone wheels and it would fit right in in Bedrock! lol!

I did some quick research and there were a few other models of Friday tractors too apparently, but I didn't see any that looked quite like this.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Fri 04 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:

why would your brothers be ridin wit u lol! jk

I don't leave home without them!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1