The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sat 15 Aug 2009, 11:06 pm

Check this garden tractor out. This is a new one to me. It is manufactured by the Friday Tractor Co. Doesn't look like the safest tractor I've ever seen. lol!

These pics were taken at a show I went to today. To see a few more pics check out the Tractor show section.

Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 8:55 am

Different....almost looks like a VW bug or dune buggy.....Makes you wonder how implements work on it.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 10:42 am

I would definately want some type of floorboard to keep the brothers safe affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
I would definately want some type of floorboard to keep the brothers safe affraid lol!

why would your brothers be ridin wit u lol! jk
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 11:45 pm

tracktor312 wrote:

lol!

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at it. If you fell off you would pretty much get ran over. What puzzled me is that there appears to be no footrests or even footpegs, so I don't know where you're suppose to put your feet???
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Sun 16 Aug 2009, 11:48 pm

poncho62 wrote:
Different....almost looks like a VW bug or dune buggy.....Makes you wonder how implements work on it.

Ya I don't know exactly how some of the attachments work on this thing. If you look directly behind the front axle it appears that there is part of a cultivator there. The guy said the only other attachment he has seen for it is a plow, who knows how that mounts exactly... lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 1:31 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:

lol!

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at it. If you fell off you would pretty much get ran over. What puzzled me is that there appears to be no footrests or even footpegs, so I don't know where you're suppose to put your feet???

Well Evan, I was curious myself and then I thought about how primative it was and came to this conclusion: Fred Flintstone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm

gotta admit it's new to me never seen one....KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 11:38 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Well Evan, I was curious myself and then I thought about how primative it was and came to this conclusion: Fred Flintstone. lol!
I could see that...just take the engine off the back and put some stone wheels and it would fit right in in Bedrock! lol!

I did some quick research and there were a few other models of Friday tractors too apparently, but I didn't see any that looked quite like this.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   Fri 04 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
tracktor312 wrote:

why would your brothers be ridin wit u lol! jk

I don't leave home without them!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...   

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever heard of or seen one of these...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: