The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

My visit to Evan's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:01 pm

Well, I just got back from a very nice visit at Evan's this weekend. We went to a tractor show and I got to drive most of his collection. I also bought the Toro off of him and hauled that home today. Very Happy

I now have to reluctantly drive a different vehicle to work tomorrow as my Toyota T100 decided to shred the alternator belt about halfway home. No

I did make it home ok on the battery, so I don't know. I'm just discouraged right this minute...
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:40 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Well, I just got back from a very nice visit at Evan's this weekend. We went to a tractor show and I got to drive most of his collection. I also bought the Toro off of him and hauled that home today. Very Happy

I now have to reluctantly drive a different vehicle to work tomorrow as my Toyota T100 decided to shred the alternator belt about halfway home. No

I did make it home ok on the battery, so I don't know. I'm just discouraged right this minute...

Glad you made it home Casey...but that stinks about the alternator belt. Looks like you'll have to drive the '66 F-250 to work!!! I just got back from bringing my stuff home from the show. Looks like the little Moto-Mower may need a new fuel pump...
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:54 pm

Nope, Dad said the '66 F250 didn't start the other day and still won't, so he hasn't fixed that yet. The van is behind the "66 Ford so that won't help me... I will have to drive my sister's car tomorrow...

Dad said he will buy a new belt and install it while I am at work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 8:30 pm

Still disappointed in my truck, however, I just drove my Case 444 around some so I am feeling a lot happier now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Still disappointed in my truck, however, I just drove my Case 444 around some so I am feeling a lot happier now. Smile

Good deal Casey. If anyone would like to see some pics from the tractor show yesterday, check out the tractor show section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My visit to Evan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My visit to Evan's   My visit to Evan's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My visit to Evan's
Page 1 of 1