The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jgbever@kconline.com

Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Empty
PostSubject: Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck   Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 1:42 pm

Hi I Have a yard Man MTD It came home as a basket case I have it back together but the serial plate under the seat is gone and would like to know the year so I can lookit up at MTD.com The Tractor is a 18 hp Brigs Rec cowel engine, 50" cut Standard Transmission, Its Blue with a black deck and undercarage. It has a metal Hood Very Squaire, it has lover vents on top and on the sides. The head light lense is flat and squire and one piece. I tryied to get a pic posted here but wont load so email me and I will send a pic if you need it. If you have similar I would apreciate it if you could send me the serial and model # so I can find it. I also need help putting the deck on. There is a second pully mounted on a pully plate and has 2 springs then a rod that comes down from engage lever on dash. Cant figure out the springs and it dosent look righ the way I have it. any help here would be great ! Thanks Jeff
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck   Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 6:06 pm

Hope you guys dont mind, but I put these pics out on the other forum and asked for info, there are some freakishly knowledgeable MTD guys over there. and you dont find much trouble in the MTD section.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck   Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 11:30 am

I hope the manuals helped, the tractor on front did not look much like yours but, the deck setup maybe the same.
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck   Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 1:47 pm

Will be good when ya geter all "DECKED OUT" cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck   Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help Identifing a MTD and putting on the deck
Page 1 of 1