The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Empty
PostSubject: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:56 pm

I had known of this tractor show for quite awhile, but never had attended before. So after a picnic earlier today, several of us drove over to check it out. It is about 45 minutes away from home, and I must say, I was very impressed. I also got to try out the 4WD on my truck for the first time since it rained all of last week. lol!
I took just over 200 pics today, but I narrowed it down a bit so the forum could enjoy a sampling. And I also must mention that the feature tractor here was IH, especially seeing as how we have a big IH fan here. lol!
Here's a link to there site:

http://www.ashtabulaantiqueengineclub.com/

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1605

A very early '39 Ford 9N - serial number 157. I'm a huge fan of Ford tractors BTW!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1653

A nice 560 LPG for ya Jared.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1591

A nice 7 horse Jake with partially complete deck. Seller said it was a '65. I don't know what he was asking for it.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1659

A nice Cub Original with triples on the one side...I assume this is for mowing a hillside???

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1676

Beautiful Ford 881 Select-o-Speed Gold Demonstrator.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:02 am

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1674

A nice selection of Cubs.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1649

A few IH trucks showed up too...this one being a '64.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1703

Here's one for the Simplicity fans.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1728

A nice Bantam.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1749

Silver King and Elec-Trak.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:06 am

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1688

Waterloo Boy.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1727

Case 130.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1741

Case 195. This and the 130 were the only 2 Case GT's that were here. However when I first arrived a 155 was on its way out on a trailer.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1607

Neat Ford 8n with Bronco 4WD front axle and flat head Ford V8.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1746

A neat old Speedex with plow.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:15 am

Nice show. The triples on the left side of the cub is for plowing. You are supposed to keep a wide stance and most use duals on the left, that guy went with an extra tire for the cool factor probably. You can't dual the right side because that tire has to ride in the furrow.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:23 am

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1685

A nice display of Cub Cadet's and attachments. I did a rough count of all the Cubs in this area and counted around 40. Not all made it in the picture though.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1742

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1737

The above 2 pictures feature Bready Power-ette garden tractors. I had never heard of these before, but it turns out these were built near Cleveland, OH, which is probably why quite a few showed up here seeing as how this is only an hour or so away from Cleveland.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1751

A nice minature 1468..Jared you have you're work cut out for you. lol!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1634

IH 3388.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Nice show. The triples on the left side of the cub is for plowing. You are supposed to keep a wide stance and most use duals on the left, that guy went with an extra tire for the cool factor probably. You can't dual the right side because that tire has to ride in the furrow.

Ah, I didn't think of that Casey. Well the cool factor worked, cause I thought it was pretty cool with triples and hubcaps! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:55 am

Thats all the IH you have? lol
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:58 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:

I have alot more. lol! I'll get some posted for ya.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:01 am

Is that all the Simplicitys you have? lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:09 am

Is that all the Simplicitys you have? lol!

Well other than a couple Allis GT's yes it is. Thats the only one I saw there. lol!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1732
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:16 am

Evan(PA) wrote:

I have alot more. lol! I'll get some posted for ya.

You want IH..here ya go!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1614

This one is your favorite color jared! lol!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1618

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1622

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1626

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1632

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1635

Here's you favorite 154. lol!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1594

Another sweet 560!

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1598
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:20 am

you wasted time takin a pic of that 154 lol! and that Cub aint primer lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:30 am

Here's the last of them.

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1637

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1639

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1624

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1625

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH IMG_1595
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH   28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

28th Annual Ashtabula County Antique Engine Club Show - Williamsfield, OH
Page 1 of 1