The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

The pond is finally done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

The pond is finally done Empty
PostSubject: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:52 am

Heres a picture of the pond I started finally done with new filter system seems to be working great the frogs and fish love it.

Lets see if anyone can quess what the waterfall is made out of?

pond" border="0" alt=""/>night pond" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:13 pm

looks like the turtles love it 2 lol we had a friend do this on a hill the have and its BIG!!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 3:26 pm

That looks good Larry. cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 8:07 pm

Looks like its made of rock and water lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 8:24 pm

When can we go ice skatin? lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 8:28 pm

probly when it floods and everything freezes lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 12:26 am

the night pic is awesome larry ,sorry I never emailed you back yet you need to email me exactly what filter you got and also explain the UV light deal.My pond has now turned a nice slimy bright green color LOL KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 8:58 am

I got a fishmate filter not the cheapest but seems to work well heres a link. This is not where I got it. I got mine at a local pet store but this is a real good price. I just have the 500 guv as My pond is small you have a much bigger pond .

http://www.futurepets.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=ANI314
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 10:36 am

tracktor312 wrote:
I got a fishmate filter not the cheapest but seems to work well heres a link. This is not where I got it. I got mine at a local pet store but this is a real good price. I just have the 500 guv as My pond is small you have a much bigger pond .

[url=http://www.futurepets.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=ANI314
http://www.futurepets.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=ANI314[/quote[/url]]

Really appreciate it larry I bookmarked the link,does the light help with algae?,I'm just not sure what it's purpose is.I used to mess with big 125 gallon fish tanks so I definitly know about the filtration process I just don't anything about what the guv lights do for ponds.Thanks buddy,KW
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 10:42 am

I was told the light kills the bad algae but I really don't know how or why but my pond is clear as you can tell my only problem now is I need to hide the equipment in the pond the pump and filter as you can see..
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:15 am

Well Guys back to the pond the new filter is working great the pond is nice a clear. as for the waterfall it was the plastic toolbox that was in the back of a pickup truck. Its amazing what a circular saw and some stone can do to a tool box lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:23 am

Thats the coolest part 312 when you can build some of your own idea's into it.Mine is part store bought and part home made to Smile KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pond is finally done   The pond is finally done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pond is finally done
Page 1 of 1