The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Empty
PostSubject: Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.   Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 1:54 am

Ok guys finally got the tractor of the week deal figured out.I'm now going to load them off my own paid server so there should not be anymore problems.I like forumotions forum setup but dang they do have some problems in the administrator part of it.The server for their site can be a huge problem at times so the best way to deal with it is just use my own server.I'm also going to start to do a 2 pic deal for tractor of the week.Meaning if you see your tractor in the main part for the week you will also see another one of your tractors for the background image.This will start next week.If any members would like a certain tractor of there's posted I can email you when your's is coming up just send me what you want posted.We are not to far from cycling thru everyone's tractors so we will be starting over pretty soon,,,thanks guy's really glad to see we have regulars hanging with us.I hope it's keeps getting better for everyone.I am finally getting caught up with all of my summer stuff so i'm planning on working harder on the site and the forum and will try to get us advertised better,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.   Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 6:59 am

Awesome Ken, you'll have to give me about a month or so to get my collection in order, I know I was first last time around, I will have to get more pics to you here soon.

I agree though, it sure is great to have a group of regulars that are enjoying themselves here. cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.   Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:33 pm

Dang guess this means im going to have to get another tractor........
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.   Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:26 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
Dang guess this means im going to have to get another tractor........

or 2 of different angles johnny ,or heck maybe we could do a main of the tractor and a background pic of actually us.It would be kinda nice to see each of us anyways,I'll leave that up to you guys. KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.   Changing up the tractor of the week Pics. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing up the tractor of the week Pics.
Page 1 of 1