The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.

Go down 
+4
Nathan Werneburg
Suburban 550
wvbuzzmaster
bustedglass
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bustedglass

bustedglass

Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:07 pm

Hi All,

I checked out the site / forum, and liked what I saw. I am a WHEEL HORSE Very Happy man, but I like all lawn and garden tractors, and will visit here often.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:18 pm

Welcome aboard, glad you like it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Suburban 550

Suburban 550

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:59 pm

Glad you made it. I think you'll really like it here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

hey look im welcoming lol

welcome to the site man i hope u enjoy if u like pics check out my post nates log lol i post new pics almost every day lol its under the projects section
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:45 pm

Welcome to the forum bustedglass! Be sure to click todays active topics on the bottom right. Their are 23 helpful people here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:44 pm

Hey bustedglas nice to see ya,I think duke is finding a lot of you red guys, all are welcome here if it has a motor we like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

If we get to drive it we like it even more ... I wonder if that is why I have so many tractors ... lol!
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 12:10 am

Welcome Bustedglass glad ya made it! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 4:57 pm

hey wheres the MTD section its getting too expensive in here. lol!
Just kidding I put those WH right up there with the old IH. a good heavy duty garden tractor
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 7:24 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
hey wheres the MTD section its getting too expensive in here. lol!
Just kidding I put those WH right up there with the old IH. a good heavy duty garden tractor

My buddy duke ohmar has been rounding up his wheel horse buddies .It'll probably be MTD day pretty soon LOL.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 7:35 pm

I am working on it but they are stubborn, or maybe because we have MTDs they are always too busy working on them to get on the forum lol! mine would probably be done now if I did less blabbin and more workin.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 8:18 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
I am working on it but they are stubborn, or maybe because we have MTDs they are always too busy working on them to get on the forum lol! mine would probably be done now if I did less blabbin and more workin.

yea but thats who ya are we all know that LOL
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 10:03 pm

Motomow wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:

yea but thats who ya are we all know that LOL

I think Spring will be our slower posting time of the year due to a few of us that have been complaining about being stuck inside all winter long. lol!

I won't mention any specific names, we all know who we are. lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 10:28 am

Amen to that, its finally suppose to get above 40 down here. almost 70 soon. woo hoo. as soon as it does the the anhydrous ammonia season will take off and I will be swamped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.   Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi All - It's [b]GOOD[/b] to be here.
Page 1 of 1