The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Empty
PostSubject: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

Well guys,

So far I have had zero luck getting a hold of a 54 inch snow plow for my Case 222. I have had 4 hopeful leads, one was ebay..

The ebay one is a rip off if it has to be shipped so that fell through immediately since it was $200 anyways.

Then we had two people on the Case GT yahoo group with trucks on the road.

I managed to pi$$ off one by saying they are worth around $100 give or take (he asked me).

The second left her phone number. I could not call to talk because the last few days I have been sick, so I emailed her the other day.
Reply back and she has one left, and it is on a tractor she is selling on ebay, so there goes two more blades.

So tell me please, how hard should this be to get one lousy 54 inch Case plow... seems like none are even close to WV that have been offered and shipping one is not going to be cheap.. anyone want to help me please?
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 7:42 pm

I dont know but I sold my case 446 with a shot onan cracked piston and torn cyliber for $650 . the guy said he was only buying it for the 54 inch blade said he could get the rest back in parts.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

I was trying to find that Larry, but instead I found a 46 inch brade for about $140 including shipping. But ya, same difference. I actually found a 54" Bolens blade with hydraulic angle being sold by Joe Hemmi and was thinking about buying that and making it work.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?   How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How hard can it be to get a 54 inch Case plow?
Page 1 of 1