The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Well I really screwed up!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

I really screwed up the motomow.com website guys.I 've done this before it makes me so friggen mad!!. I've asked tripods help in reversing it and of course never get a reply.Anyways what happens is I change something on the main page and if you don't check the little box that says change this page or all pages it will make every page on the site the same background and colors.It takes forever to get things back.If you go there and do not see type in certain area's you'll know why.It will take me a while but i'll get it back up.Sorry jared as soon as I get things back up i 'll post your page....KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 2:28 am

Sounds bad Ken. Mabey you should stick a note to the computer to remind yourself of this small box. I know I have done stupid things while working on tractors.

I said to myself "Don't leave the wrench hanging under the tractor to drain the oil off of it after dropping it in the oil you just drained." New oil in and time for a ride. Heard a load clank and out from under the tractor came a wrench... Oops... No damage done luckily.

Another example, Dad during the Case head gasket project looked at me and said "Don't drop a nut down the engine shroud." Next noise I hear was Dad dropping a nut down the engine shroud.... Luckily It fished out easily with wire.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 4:19 am

Jus take your time. No need to hurry. I might get the M done b4 u get it posted lol!
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 8:32 am

Yep...making the same mistakes over and over........Great getting older, isn't it?.....Thing is, I've been doing that my whole life...... lol!

I am sure you can get it back.......
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 11:22 am

and maybe the rodeo pics as well
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 11:46 am

Oh no problem getting things back guys it doesn't delete anything it just makes all pages look the same so on some pages if you have a blue background with blue type then it looks like it's not there which it really is.Nothing is lost it just looks that way lol,.What really makes me mad is it only does this on the main page ,tripod needs to leave them all set on this page only not all the pages it's not rocket science you'd think they would get it lol....KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I really screwed up!!   

Back to top Go down

Well I really screwed up!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1