The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Anybody in here been in the service?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Anybody in here been in the service? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:28 pm

Wanna know partly out of curiousity, and partly out of seeking advice.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 1:47 am

I was in the Navy for four years. My son is in the Marines.

Glad to help in anyway that I can.

Tom
Back to top Go down
jwcva

jwcva

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:56 am

Army for, what, 8 years... yeah from 88 to 96. Whole family was/is army. Navy sucks (lol - just joking!)

J
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:09 am

I was thinkin about joining the Navy here sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 11:19 am

tractors belong on land. Unless ita John Deere or Murray then you can through them to the bottom of the sea or use them as a boat anchor. lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
I was thinkin about joining the Navy here sometime in the future.

I joined right out of High School. I will be kind, and say I wasn't in love with the Navy or military life, but I will be honest and tell you, it was the smartest move I ever made.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

Thanks for the advice Tom. I talked to a Navy recruiter a while back, and it seemed like i could get a lot out of it.
Back to top Go down
jwcva

jwcva

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:19 am

If you have a choice, you might want to look in to the Air Force. Simply put, the Air Force provides for their enlisted better... better living quarters, better chow, etc... Ok, maybe "cushier" is a better word, if it's a word...

Now, if you're going officer, I have no idea Wink

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody in here been in the service?   Anybody in here been in the service? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody in here been in the service?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: