The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

My uncle did a john deere totally different,

Go down 
+2
Jared Olson for SO IL
Motomow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

My uncle did a john deere totally different, Empty
PostSubject: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 1:09 am

Hey Guys,
Thought i'd post my uncles 110,he has probably 10 restored john deere's,he got sick of green and yellow and decided to do one different.I would have posted it on the motomow.com tractor folder but he only sent one pic,wasn't enough to do a whole page on the site.It'as kinda cool I mess with my tractors a bit but still kinda like to keep the kinda close color schemes but thats me and i 'm definitly far from original lol. KW

My uncle did a john deere totally different, Img04210
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 2:09 am

finally a charbroiled Deere lol looks pretty good jus dont tell my dad i said it looks good lol
Back to top Go down
fan

fan

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 4:59 am

that's the best lookin john deere i've ever seen! Shocked What a Face lol!

clown
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 9:30 am

Too purdy to get dirty..............
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:49 am

That is nice ...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 11:04 am

Sucker is dupont imron with clearcoat i'd imagine you could comb your hair in the hood lol.My other uncle (Ovie) just got done doing a hugger orange john deere 110,i 'll post pics as soon as I get them,the things we do when we get sick of colors lol.My other uncle (ovie) has probably got 8 restored JD's himself,He restored the orange one for my uncle nick the same one that did the black one,they had some kind of trade deal going on,they trade so much you have no idea who owns what,I'm not included in much of their dealings because Im not a JD nut.I like them and own 2 myself but don't want just a JD collection.They are addicted and crazy like the rest of us,my uncle nick has got it really bad he can not pass up any kind of garden tractor LOL KW
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 11:12 am

Thats friggin awesome, He by chance isnt a harley fan is he? I think he got the painting directions switched, now lets see a pic of his harley.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:34 am

come on now, where is a pic of his green and yellow harley?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 11:47 am

nope no bikes , he is strictly tractor motivated lol
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:59 pm

nope hes bluffing you, after seeing that his inner child deffinately wants a Harley. But I would rather have his tractor, thats cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My uncle did a john deere totally different,   My uncle did a john deere totally different, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My uncle did a john deere totally different,
Page 1 of 1