The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Hey KW I got a ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:27 pm

I your Yeo Has electric start where does the battery go? I might convert mine to electric start.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 7:55 pm

I have a yeoman also the battery goes down in the front grill. But a regular sized tractor battery is to big it had a special battery. I was going to try a motorcycle battery.[img]Hey KW I got a ? Simpli10[/img][img]Hey KW I got a ? Yeoman11[/img]
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 7:27 am

Seems like that would really kill airflow around that motor...........
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:29 am

The air comes in the top and the metal shrouding goes below where the battery sits so its exhausted out down low
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 12:36 pm

Actually the battery for my yeoman is under the pan on top of the axle.I'm pretty sure it was done that way by someone but actually works really good,I'll take a pic today to show you guys,Not limited to a motorcycle battery this way.,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

Hey KW I got a ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey KW I got a ?   Hey KW I got a ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey KW I got a ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: