The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Hello, my name is.....

Go down 
+3
johnboggs21
wvbuzzmaster
TJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TJ

Hello, my name is..... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 5:15 pm

Hello, my name is Tom, and I'm an alco.....Oh......Wrong forum........Nevermind.

Hello, my name is Tom, and this sight was recommended by someone who I don't know, but whose opinion I value.

I should start over.

Hello, my name is Tom.

Thank you.

Tom
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 5:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Tom. Glad to have you. cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:51 pm

Hi there Tom. Nice to have you with us. Be sure to check out todays active topics at the bottom right.
Back to top Go down
Suburban 550

Suburban 550

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:56 pm

Welcome Tom, Glad you made it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:02 pm

hey tom nice to ya buddy you seem to explain things just like I do lol! but thats a good thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:02 pm

Hmmmm Don't know me? Laughing Welcome Tom! Glad to have you aboard! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:20 pm

Every time I read One of Johnnys welcome statements it reminds me of 50 first dates where the guy has a 5 second memory span and keeps turning around saying the exact same thing "hi Im tom its a pleasure to meet you"," Hi Im Tom its a pleasure to meet you. lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:21 pm

Every time I read One of Johnnys welcome statements it reminds me of 50 first dates where the guy has a 5 second memory span and keeps turning around saying the exact same thing "hi Im tom its a pleasure to meet you"," Hi Im Tom its a pleasure to meet you. lol!

Ok so I guess mine is a 30 second memory span. we all do it lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:29 pm

Hey its like I told buzz the other day, its not generic its one size fits all! lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

thats a good one, making fun of my own memory span, not only do I have too read everything twice but post it twice also.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 7:29 pm

ohmar99 wrote:

Ok so I guess mine is a 30 second memory span. we all do it lol!

Oh man ohmar just read your post your are killen me man I got tears in my eyes lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is.....   Hello, my name is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: