The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!   Wed 06 May 2009, 12:54 am

Ok guys, This will sound weird, but I cant find a simple 4.80-8 wheelbarrow wheel with or without tire for $10. I need the bearing specs of 3/4 by 3 inch. This only bugs me because 2 years ago, Dad was buying new wheels and tires for a sulky and bought wheelbarrow tires on wheels with those spec for about $10 each. I should expect to find some for under $15, but nothing local yet, and Dad found them local, help me find them!! I am tearing my brain out on this one. Only reason I want them is to peal the tires off and add tri ribs, the wheels will fit a garden tractor just fine, just can't stand it, best I found was Northen Tool, and I know their prices are a little inflated, so where are the deals on these things???

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200330045_200330045
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict

PostSubject: Re: Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!   Wed 06 May 2009, 9:00 am

Up here in Canada, a store called Princess Auto has those on sale quite a bit, not sure of the price....or the size for that matter. It is kind of like your Harbor Freight stores. I usually go there and browse when I hit the city.......

The last wheelbarrow I bought had plastic bushings in the wheels, tires wouldn't hold air either.......piece "O" crap........lol
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!   Wed 06 May 2009, 12:51 pm

Poncho, I need to look at my local Harbor Frieght again. Dad swears he either bought them at Harbor Frieght or Tractor Supply, on clearance... Yay, still a challenge.The fun part is not finding them for under $15 dollars, because I have, but those come equipped with Slime in them... I need no Slime, I plan to peel the tires off for tri ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!   

Back to top Go down

Need help, can't find wheelbarrow wheels for 10 bucks!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1