The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

My Birthday

Go down 
+2
tracktor312
wvbuzzmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 4:27 pm

Today is my Birthday, officially 19 now, so I can do just as much as I could do yesterday. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 4:28 pm

Happy birthday ... So if you do as much today as yesterday by the end of the week what is done affraid
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 6:08 pm

lol! Larry

Happy B-Day buzz!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 9:49 pm

Happy birthday to ya buzz!!,did you have it in your profile posted?,I didn't notice it.Your the same age as my nephew he's like my own kid,i 've raised him since he was a baby.The bass I posted in the other thread my nephew lipped with his own hands when he was 8 years old was so proud of him lol,sorry was rambling happy birthday again to ya buzz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:45 pm

Nah Ken, I don't fill out all the profile fields, just never felt it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:49 pm

Happy Birthday Buzz!

So what'd ya get?...another tractor?
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:54 pm

Almost Evan, I saw one for sale tonight. I stopped to look at it and it was an Allis Chalmers with a 5 foot belly mower and 16 hp Onan, completely rebuilt. I forgot to look at the model number, I walked away as soon as I saw the $2800 price tag!!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 11:04 am

dang caey your doing pretty good with tractors for only 19, when I was 19 I usually had about 3 project cars or trucks that I was driving and messing with. I have switched to tractors now that I have 3 kids. They are cheaper and just as rewarding to me anyway. I am to old to be drag racing now so, I would rather use my tractors than drive anyway. Anyway happy bday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday   My Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday
Page 1 of 1