The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Is it just me or???

Go down 
+2
fan
tracktor312
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Is it just me or??? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 2:16 pm

Does anyone else dislike painting.Heres a pic of my front porch top left has been stripped and primed still aways to go. Been busy though. heres a pic of the new deck on the rear me and a buddy built. (will not be painted). and the yard starting to shape up after a tough winter. and the new pond for the fish,ducks, and chickens I did this weekend.I quess I should have threw in a couple of tractors for good measure....[img]Is it just me or??? House_13[/img][img]Is it just me or??? Deck_011[/img][img]Is it just me or??? House_14[/img][img][/img][img]Is it just me or??? Pond_211[/img]
Back to top Go down
fan

fan

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 4:42 pm

it's not just you on the painting thing, and i can't speak for anyone else, but i'd buy some of that extra energy you have... lol!

clown
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 7:00 pm

painting is not the number one favorite thing of mine to do ill admit. Nice place ya have there.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 7:30 pm

Thanks started building in 2000 and I am almost done lol! unfortunately starting to redo stuff before finishing other stuff still need to do the rear 3 season room it will be 22X16 but probably not this year...
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 7:37 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
Thanks started building in 2000 and I am almost done lol! unfortunately starting to redo stuff before finishing other stuff still need to do the rear 3 season room it will be 22X16 but probably not this year...

Next year that 3 season room will be a tractor shed. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

You got me it will be 9' high so that means a big shed under for toys. as you can see by the back the first step is a big one lol! Also notice it didn't take long for the plants to get hung on the deck.... cheers[img]Is it just me or??? Coop_010[/img]
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 12:59 am

I didn't realize you didn't install an elevator. lol!

That is a great looking house at any angle though, great job. cheers

Last edited by wvbuzzmaster on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:00 am

wow 312 your pretty much doing the same thing i 've been doing,I've been moving stuff painting working on my pond just tons of outside stuff,I really don't mind any kind of painting,but i'm one of the weirdo's to that actually likes cutting grass lol.Nice pond buddy does it stay clear?,I've got problems keeping my pond clean drove me friggen nuts last summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:04 am

posted a pic of my pond 312 it's fun to mess with but man still have that green algae problem in the heat of the summer.

Is it just me or??? Mushro10
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 9:15 am

WOW yours is bigger than mine lol! I don't know yet as I just built it this weekend but was told to get a filter with uv lights in it and it will stay clear. I will look for a setup on ebay...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:11 am

Let me know 312 what you come up with,my ma actually built this pond so i'm pretty clueless on what I need for filtration,It is a really cool pond buddy but keeping it clean has about drove me nuts,I've never put fish in it yet becuase the water gets so dirty.It's so cool looking at night it has sensor lights that light it up at dusk,i'd love to figure it out it would be really fun to mess with if I can figure the water problem out Smile KW
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:33 pm

Nice places you guys, I like it. My yard looks like it is covered in snow for real. all the dandy lions. wont dry up enough to mow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or???   Is it just me or??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: