The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Hello Everyone, New to the Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburban 550

Suburban 550

Hello Everyone, New to the Site Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 2:03 pm

Just introduced to this site by my old friend Duke. My name is Ray and I'm located in Shenandoah,Pennsylvania. Looks to be a great site and only hope I can make it better. I currently own 5 Wheel Horse Tractors which include: a restored 1960 Suburban 550, a restored 1962 702, a 1967 1067, a 1972 Raider 10, and a 1979 C-121. Lookin forward to getting to know all of you in the future.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Ray. We appreciate your stopping in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 4:09 pm

Suburban 550 wrote:
Just introduced to this site by my old friend Duke. My name is Ray and I'm located in Shenandoah,Pennsylvania. Looks to be a great site and only hope I can make it better. I currently own 5 Wheel Horse Tractors which include: a restored 1960 Suburban 550, a restored 1962 702, a 1967 1067, a 1972 Raider 10, and a 1979 C-121. Lookin forward to getting to know all of you in the future.

Hey suburban nice to see ya buddy,I know duke as well ,well on the net anyways,I'll probably be meeting him soon,I've got a model 633 he wants to add to his stable.Since he's a celebrity he'll probably dump me as soon as he gets the tractor LOL,ya know i'm kidden duke lol.Nice tractor in your avatar suburban Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 10:11 pm

Welcome to the forum Ray! Be sure to click todays active topics on the bottom right. Their are 13 helpful folks here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Last edited by johnboggs21 on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:37 am

Ray nice seeing ya aboard! Guys Ray's Suburban is a wonderful machine he did a excellent job
on the resto. Ray is a perfectionist and his craftsmanship is unrivaled! Anyways welcome aboard
Ray Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, New to the Site   Hello Everyone, New to the Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, New to the Site
Page 1 of 1