The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 

Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whfan74

PostSubject: Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H   Tue 14 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

Well guys my dad and I have been working on this tractor for a while. It is almost done. I have tires on it all the way around right now....could use a new seat and tie up some loose ends and make sure everything is tightened down. This wasn't a total restore but she sure looks better than she did.

We took everything down to the frame. Cleaned the frame, tranny and took the hood, fenders, panels to get a brand new coat of paint to a friend that does this for a living. Order the new decals and now she shines as she should. We are a little farther along that what shows in the pic but we are happy about the progress.

Almost time to go on to the next one. The Wheel Horse 552 is disassembled just waiting for some TLC. She will get the proper attention and full restoration. Here is a pic of her before disassmbly...........

Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H   Tue 14 Apr 2009, 10:33 pm

the 520 looks good. the simplicity does to they are good mowers... When you do the 552 make sure you post the progress we like pics.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H   Tue 14 Apr 2009, 11:52 pm

Real nice WH ,I'm with 312 on the simplicity to I really like that model with the round headlights.Also a big fan of the WH round hoods to that 552 should look awesome when your done Smile The weather has sucked again here so it's kinda stalled me on the little 717 hoping to do some work on it later in the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
joe

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 2:01 pm

wow nice wheel horse your gona turn that pony into a stallion nice find on the other one to!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H   

Back to top Go down

Wrapping up the finishing touches on the 520-H
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1