The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

you can call me johnny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

you can call me johnny Empty
PostSubject: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:01 pm

Im johnboggs21 on any other forum as well as this one. I dont have much for tractors, so im in the process if building a super heavy duty one. I also have my little murray tractor which is trying its best to do jobs way to big for the little 4 Horse i transplanted into it.lol My homemade tractor is coming from a john deere pull type combine, a f250 rearend, and an opposed twin onan motor out of a skidsteer. If its ok with yall ill try to post some pictures up when it starts to come together and when its done if ya want. If you have any ideas for me gimme a holler and ill really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:12 am

welcome again johnny I think we will like it better in here and will probably easier for new guys to jump in.You got any buddy's that want to join tell them about us. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:18 am

Careful what you say there Ken because I can think of one of Johnny's friends that I will have to keep an extra eye on. cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:42 am

lol! buzz. Be nice. Wont be long and he will probly be grounded again anyways lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 11:24 am

Sign him up then!! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 11:27 am

better atch me also, I am branded as a trouble maker cheers
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 11:30 am

Welcome to the forum Ohmar. cheers
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:02 pm

Thanks, can we stick with this for a while. can anyone tell me how to upload pics and Is there a place for smileys. Are we going to abandon the old forum? Full of questions aint I
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 12:31 pm

hey ohmar yea the old forum may come down pretty quick.I think a lot of guys are still going in there not realizing the link below is the new forum.The new one is just a link and the old has the little my forum icon.So I may get rid of it today I was just trying to keep it up for a little while in case someone wanted to read up on something they posted.It might be just confusing people with both of them at the top of the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 8:41 pm

Zane,
Click on the FAQ button in the navigation bar to figure out how to upload pics. I have not looked yet myself, I have been busy with formatting the forum.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Johnny! Be sure to click todays active topics on the bottom right. Their are 24 helpful folks here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Hah, sorry Johnny I could not resist. Cut and paste baby. You were amember before me lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:28 pm

well buddy you musta copy and pasted one of my old welcomes, it says helpful people now lol!
Ya dont have to read my posts if ya dont want too, all I ask is that you tolerate them lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 6:49 pm

come on Johnny, I like your posts, told you guys I was a trouble maker, Its all in good fun. I was just bored at work today. Im a old tire kicker from way back. I will gladly read, enjoy and tolerate your posts. I am heading out for the evening, have a good one my friend.

wait hold up I hope we are not using this place too much like a chat room like those other trouble makers from the other site. They know who they are. lol! afro flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can call me johnny   you can call me johnny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you can call me johnny
Page 1 of 1