The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 1:11 pm

Hey guys,
Check out Wayne Macuga's MTD 990 it's really nice he's omar99's buddy.It's on the home page on www.motomow.com


Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 5:50 pm

After talking to him I think he really gets into the 9XX series tractors
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 7:06 pm

a pretty nice one for sure like the white seat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 25
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

lol! When I read your reply KW I had to scroll up and look at the pic and that dang seat nearly jumped outta the screen at me lol!

That is one WHITE SEAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 10:42 pm

It really sets it off.Usually always the same old black on most of em I always like different things I guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 25
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 10:50 pm

Yea the white, black, and red really look good on that tractor. I really like contrasting colors, like orange and black or blue and white.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 12:36 am

I hear ya johnny red and black and orange and black can look just plain wicked on the right machine..
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
HorseFixer

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-02-26
Age : 60
Location : Michigan ~ Wolverine Country

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Mon 02 Mar 2009, 2:30 pm

Nice Tractor I like! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Mon 02 Mar 2009, 3:06 pm

HorseFixer wrote:
Nice Tractor I like! cheers


ahh geez I shoulda known it's got red and white on it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 4:31 pm

I got his shaft shipped off to him today, I think it will be perfect for his snowblower after you cut it down. I told him he could have it free of charge including free shipping but he had to come out and register on this site. I see he did not introduce himself. he is member OLDMTDs.
I told ForeJ the same thing. He could have his roof mower back if he came out and registered. LOL ForeJ was on the first site you attempted. He was laughing at me because we only had 5 members, beings he works for me, I made him sign up. when he gets back I will get him to sign up on this one.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 25
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 5:32 pm

Man I like the way you recruit members!! Gives me ideas............ lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 6:42 pm

I got to, my only friends are already out on the forums, sad aint it lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:02 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
I got his shaft shipped off to him today, I think it will be perfect for his snowblower after you cut it down. I told him he could have it free of charge including free shipping but he had to come out and register on this site. I see he did not introduce himself. he is member OLDMTDs.
I told ForeJ the same thing. He could have his roof mower back if he came out and registered. LOL ForeJ was on the first site you attempted. He was laughing at me because we only had 5 members, beings he works for me, I made him sign up. when he gets back I will get him to sign up on this one.

Wow ohmar your dedicated buddy giving parts away to get people to sign up now thats Devotion!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 25
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 8:16 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
I got to, my only friends are already out on the forums, sad aint it lol!

Naw not sad atall. I got some good freinds on the different forums.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 10:39 am

Motomow wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
I got his shaft shipped off to him today, I think it will be perfect for his snowblower after you cut it down. I told him he could have it free of charge including free shipping but he had to come out and register on this site. I see he did not introduce himself. he is member OLDMTDs.
I told ForeJ the same thing. He could have his roof mower back if he came out and registered. LOL ForeJ was on the first site you attempted. He was laughing at me because we only had 5 members, beings he works for me, I made him sign up. when he gets back I will get him to sign up on this one.

Wow ohmar your dedicated buddy giving parts away to get people to sign up now thats Devotion!!! lol!

Actually Ken, I do that with the people that have the same tractors and interests as me so that someday maybe they will have something I need and can return the favor. I dont mess with selling parts off tractors. The only time I make a little money is if I get a great deal on one that I choose not to keep. Then I still turn it over fast beacause I still sell it for a good deal. Before I was involved with any forums to ask help from. I would get excited and pay too much for tracors like the white GT1855 I have. The only time I lose money now is when I buy one fix it and end up giving it to a family member. But that really does not count as a loss.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:04 am

ohmar99 wrote:
Motomow wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
I got his shaft shipped off to him today, I think it will be perfect for his snowblower after you cut it down. I told him he could have it free of charge including free shipping but he had to come out and register on this site. I see he did not introduce himself. he is member OLDMTDs.
I told ForeJ the same thing. He could have his roof mower back if he came out and registered. LOL ForeJ was on the first site you attempted. He was laughing at me because we only had 5 members, beings he works for me, I made him sign up. when he gets back I will get him to sign up on this one.

Wow ohmar your dedicated buddy giving parts away to get people to sign up now thats Devotion!!! lol!

Actually Ken, I do that with the people that have the same tractors and interests as me so that someday maybe they will have something I need and can return the favor. I dont mess with selling parts off tractors. The only time I make a little money is if I get a great deal on one that I choose not to keep. Then I still turn it over fast beacause I still sell it for a good deal. Before I was involved with any forums to ask help from. I would get excited and pay too much for tracors like the white GT1855 I have. The only time I lose money now is when I buy one fix it and end up giving it to a family member. But that really does not count as a loss.

I'm the same way ohmar.I'd rather help somone out than try to make money on them especially if they are a friend.I'm letting horsefixer have the wheelhorse 633.He needs that model to help complete his collection.I'm selling it to him for not one penny more than I gave for it.I can be satisfied with any old model wheel horse if I want to have another one.It just makes more sense to let someone have it that needs it a lot worse than I do.I always wanted to do up a old round hood wheel horse but I'll just try and find another one.I know with horsefixer it couldn't be going to a better honme.KW motomow
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:10 am

Thats what I mean exactly. Attorney did the same thing for me. He knew I wanted the 990 and gave me the same deal as you did. cant wait to try out the tiller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09   

Back to top Go down
 
Wayne Macuga's Nice MTD 990 Febuary 25th 09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 14th International Cup of Nice. Nov. 4-8, 2009, Nice/FRA
» Cheers Wayne
» Worlds in Nice 2012
» 25th November Silverstone track day
» World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: Tractor Forums :: New Motomow.com Tractors-
Jump to: