The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 Got a few pics of the Motomower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:38 am

Got a few pics on my new to me motomower guys.it's on the front of www.motomow.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 2:19 pm

That is a nice motomower, looks like an as is restoration.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 7:05 pm

Can't believe on how sweet it runs buzz,i'm definitly just going to restore it and not rob any parts off of it for the older one.My original motomower definitly deserves to be finished tho.If it wasn't for that one,I probably never would have started motomow.com and for us to move on to the forum,she is kinda the mascot.The original motomower made me start the website so guys that had rare not so popular stuff could come together.I did this because of everything being mostly john deere, cub cadet, and wheel horse.I wanted us cast aways to have a home to lol.Not saying wheel horse guys,cub cadet etc. are not welcome they know they are Very Happy I just wanted a place where no brand was ever singled out all are welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 7:08 pm

The way you said your old Motomower was kinda a mascot got me thinking, why can't it be the mascot?
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 51
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 8:10 pm

You know it makes sense you were looking for a site logo being that the tractor started the group it should be the site logo. I can't imagine anyone would complain about that. What do the rest think let KW know...
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 32
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 10:04 pm

Love the Moto-Mower KW! Definitely too nice to rob parts off of. How many horse is the Briggs? Maybe it will give me some much needed motivation to finish my Moto up. And as far as your original Moto-Mower being the site mascot, I'm all for it!

And P.S., there's a slight chance that I may be getting another tractor very soon, so that means that I may have a few new pics for you to post on the site. I just hope the deal goes through. I'll keep it a surprise as to what brand it is, but it is not a Moto-Mower.

Evan
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
Love the Moto-Mower KW! Definitely too nice to rob parts off of. How many horse is the Briggs? Maybe it will give me some much needed motivation to finish my Moto up. And as far as your original Moto-Mower being the site mascot, I'm all for it!

And P.S., there's a slight chance that I may be getting another tractor very soon, so that means that I may have a few new pics for you to post on the site. I just hope the deal goes through. I'll keep it a surprise as to what brand it is, but it is not a Moto-Mower.

Evan

I guess you are competing with me, so is it a Gilson? lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 32
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:06 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Evan(PA) wrote:
Love the Moto-Mower KW! Definitely too nice to rob parts off of. How many horse is the Briggs? Maybe it will give me some much needed motivation to finish my Moto up. And as far as your original Moto-Mower being the site mascot, I'm all for it!

And P.S., there's a slight chance that I may be getting another tractor very soon, so that means that I may have a few new pics for you to post on the site. I just hope the deal goes through. I'll keep it a surprise as to what brand it is, but it is not a Moto-Mower.

Evan

I guess you are competing with me, so is it a Gilson? lol!

No not quite! lol!

Although I do love Gilson's! I'm gonna call the guy selling this tractor tomorrow and see if we can finalize a deal. Maybe then I'll give you a few hints!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:26 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Evan(PA) wrote:
Love the Moto-Mower KW! Definitely too nice to rob parts off of. How many horse is the Briggs? Maybe it will give me some much needed motivation to finish my Moto up. And as far as your original Moto-Mower being the site mascot, I'm all for it!

And P.S., there's a slight chance that I may be getting another tractor very soon, so that means that I may have a few new pics for you to post on the site. I just hope the deal goes through. I'll keep it a surprise as to what brand it is, but it is not a Moto-Mower.

Evan

I guess you are competing with me, so is it a Gilson? lol!

No not quite! lol!

Although I do love Gilson's! I'm gonna call the guy selling this tractor tomorrow and see if we can finalize a deal. Maybe then I'll give you a few hints!

Springfield?
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 32
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:51 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:

Springfield?

Nope! Keep guessing buzz! lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 12:17 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:

Springfield?

Nope! Keep guessing buzz! lol!

How about another Motomower??

If not a Motomower is it a Wheelhorse??

If I am still wrong how about a Cub Cadet??
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 1:55 am

Well you know what guys thats why i'm glad I got you guys LOL,why not the original motomower? the site is that the messenger is that whats the problem eh?,I'm gonna mess around with the pic and see what I can come up with ,any idea's jump in heck if you guys have programs and want to mess around go for it I'll send you what I think is the best pic.Maybe we can can up with a cool logo deal for us.I 'm gonna make us a bunch of cards to pass out to anyone we think is a tractor guy.I'm still going to get jeff to make us some decals to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 2:04 am

Motomow wrote:
Well you know what guys thats why i'm glad I got you guys LOL,why not the original motomower? the site is that the messenger is that whats the problem eh?,I'm gonna mess around with the pic and see what I can come up with ,any idea's jump in heck if you guys have programs and want to mess around go for it I'll send you what I think is the best pic.Maybe we can can up with a cool logo deal for us.I 'm gonna make us a bunch of cards to pass out to anyone we think is a tractor guy.I'm still going to get jeff to make us some decals to. Very Happy

Ken, I have two options for us. One is this internet source: http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php (It converts pictures to sketches.)
I can call my sister and change the plan if we want to use the Motomower. She would make it look nice in black and white.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 11:55 am

Well here is the deal.I'd like to use the picture below but i'm just going to let all you guys decide how we want it,i've attached a few examples below.One is a negative the other is the pencil drawing with the link buzz sent and there is one a embossed look.Buzz if you still want your sister to jump in and do something with the pic or something similar that is totally cool to whatever you guys decide is cool with me.Whatever we all decide on is what it will be from now on so we should take our time and make sure everything is the way we want it.Like I said i'd like us to use the pic i've posted or close to it but I'll let you guys decide how we want it.I kinda like the negative ones pictures 2,3,5 but the drawing one (pic 1) is kinda cool to.I even like the embossed one (pic 4) but it doesn't seem to be quite clear enough.I'm afraid it might not show up good enough in the end when it would actually be on a decal or business card.Let me know what you guys think.Whatever we all end up with it will have (I'm a Moto-Messenger going around the top with our website www.motomow.com at the bottom like you see the decal in the list the tractor will be in the whole background.I want it to just say I'm a Moto-Messenger instead of I am a Moto-messenger.I figure we can get buzz to make us a poll and everyone will just vote on what we end up with,I want this to be a team effort in pretty much every thing we do Very Happy











Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 12:02 pm

Ken, I think my sister can come up with a good drawing of the Motomower. I thought the way it would look was a tractor in the center of the words? I think a tractor in the whole background would be a lot of tractor in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2009-02-24
Age : 25
Location : michigan

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 12:31 pm

i like the last one best
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 51
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 1:02 pm

tough choice either the first or last..
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 11:36 pm

Well the arch doesn't have to be that flat buzz we can have it arched up higher.I want the whole tractor right in the center with all the words surrounding just the tractor,I still want the background being the flowers/grass in the background.I really think it would look good.I think that pic shaded down with it being black/white or a negative will look really good,if your sister wants to still draw something thats cool we will throw it in the pot with the rest and take a vote on it but as far as this design in the pics that are posted is the idea we need to go with.I really think it will look really good.Simple but have some detail to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Got a few pics of the Motomower   

Back to top Go down
 
Got a few pics of the Motomower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1973 Roper Motomower restoration
» POST: pics of your XRR w/ various gas tanks and t
» couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors
» ALBANY VINTAGE & CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CLUB Display and Poker Run Pics
» Need to see or have pics of an original 1963 Econoline pickup

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: Tractor Forums :: New Motomow.com Tractors-
Jump to: