The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

admin, or not ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimoto

admin, or not ? Empty
PostSubject: admin, or not ?   admin, or not ? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:02 am

All I"m doing is looking for a part! You didn"t have to post anything at all! What the heck was that! you have the criterior of a spoiled kid! motomow!! No wonder this forum is falling apart?
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

admin, or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin, or not ?   admin, or not ? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

What exactly did he do wrong?? he said it would be tuff to find and that he has been looking for years for one.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

admin, or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin, or not ?   admin, or not ? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:50 pm

jimoto wrote:
All I"m doing is looking for a part! You didn"t have to post anything at all! What the heck was that! you have the criterior of a spoiled kid! motomow!! No wonder this forum is falling apart?

What are you even talkng about?.I was letting you know there is someone here to read your post and the guard would be very hard to find.I even gave you tips on making one.I really would like to know how any of my post sounded like I was spoiled? it's amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

admin, or not ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin, or not ?   admin, or not ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin, or not ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: Projects-
Jump to: