The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 New Barn

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: New Barn   Tue 13 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Tue 13 Sep 2011, 10:11 pm

Finally got the barn done. It's great to see the site back up. It seems smoother for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

wow thats awesome i'd love to have a building off to itself like that,real nice papaw love everything about it gas pump flag nicely done,hoping the forum does take off and get some of the good guy's back most all were a pleasure to talk to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 52
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

Wow looks great !!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:49 pm

would love to have a pic with the great pumpkin sitting in the front of your building and scenery papaw but a long ride the punkin seat has no cushion lol



Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:49 pm

sorry idiot me forgot it was my avatar pic should have picked a different one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 52
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Thu 15 Sep 2011, 8:33 am

HAHAHHA heres the poor mans version!!!![img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Thu 15 Sep 2011, 7:56 pm

LOL i can't make fun of ya larry thats better than I could do
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:26 pm

Bring it on over KW, better yet,I'll come get it. It probably needs a place to be stored anyways (LOL). Some of my buds will be having their toys picture taken out there and I'll post them. Thanks for all the comments. It's been a long time comin'. Smile
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

Put up the golf cart pic by mistake. Sorry it's so blurry.
Back to top Go down
kent
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 51
Location : New Carlisle, OHIO

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:18 pm

Really nice barn. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

there ya go tractor out front looks nice! definitly a nice golf cart to
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

MM, I sure would like to have the "Great Pumpkin" to add to my stuff. It sure would be perty pullin' my little barrel train around (which still isn't finished). The Coca-Cola one would be even better. Each barrel is being painted to resemble pop cans. Root Beer, Orange Crush, Mountain Dew and a caboose. I wish I could get them finished. If you ever want to sell either one, please, please let me know. I'll come and get it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:48 pm

Thanx Kent. I'm in Germantown. Didn't realize we were neighbors. Hope to see ya sometime.
Back to top Go down
kent
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 51
Location : New Carlisle, OHIO

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:28 pm

Your not far at all. We should go out for breakfast some time. I play bluegrass with a good friend that lives in Germantown.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

Papaw wrote:
MM, I sure would like to have the "Great Pumpkin" to add to my stuff. It sure would be perty pullin' my little barrel train around (which still isn't finished). The Coca-Cola one would be even better. Each barrel is being painted to resemble pop cans. Root Beer, Orange Crush, Mountain Dew and a caboose. I wish I could get them finished. If you ever want to sell either one, please, please let me know. I'll come and get it. Smile



holy crap papaw i just sold the coca-cola-cruiser last week a kid seen it and wanted it real bad.I don't have the room to keep them anymore i have to redo them sell and move on.Kinda hated selling it that one was awesome the red really did look like the old metallic coke cans,lot of metalflake in the sun it was really cool.I'd gladly do one tho and do it cheap as i could for you.I've got a bunch of that red left it's nice paint.I would have loved for you to had it,will never sell the punkin unless i had another one,they are a lot of work to redo to but a lot of fun because the parts are so much bigger than a normal garden tractors.Maybe we mcould work something out over the winter,i'm not setup to paint in the cold but could have something ready to shoot in the spring...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:56 pm

Moto, we will definetly work something out. I'd have to let you choose the tractor because you know how to pick 'em. I just wanna make sure it'll pull up to at least 6 to 8 barrels. I bought a MTD lastFeb and am not at all stisfied with it. It's a 20 HP but doesn't seem to have much power. Plus I like the kool look of the type you pick. We will talk soon, I'm sure.

Kent, we will for sure do that and soon. I no longer drive due to open heart surgery and a stroke. I'm not crippled up or anything, just don't have much balance left. The Dr said he doesn't think I'll ever drive again because I'm a danger now. But somehow, somewhere we'll hook up. You guys seem to be the greatest.
Eddy G
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:32 pm

Papaw wrote:
Moto, we will definetly work something out. I'd have to let you choose the tractor because you know how to pick 'em. I just wanna make sure it'll pull up to at least 6 to 8 barrels. I bought a MTD lastFeb and am not at all stisfied with it. It's a 20 HP but doesn't seem to have much power. Plus I like the kool look of the type you pick. We will talk soon, I'm sure.

Kent, we will for sure do that and soon. I no longer drive due to open heart surgery and a stroke. I'm not crippled up or anything, just don't have much balance left. The Dr said he doesn't think I'll ever drive again because I'm a danger now. But somehow, somewhere we'll hook up. You guys seem to be the greatest.
Eddy G



we will get you fixed up papaw,you need a old 3 speed type not the mushy drive train those newer type mtd's have in them.Really not hard to find actually really easy for what your wanting just a puller not a grass cutter.i can't remember is the train barrel idea already built?
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

Motomow wrote:
Papaw wrote:
Moto, we will definetly work something out. I'd have to let you choose the tractor because you know how to pick 'em. I just wanna make sure it'll pull up to at least 6 to 8 barrels. I bought a MTD lastFeb and am not at all stisfied with it. It's a 20 HP but doesn't seem to have much power. Plus I like the kool look of the type you pick. We will talk soon, I'm sure.

Kent, we will for sure do that and soon. I no longer drive due to open heart surgery and a stroke. I'm not crippled up or anything, just don't have much balance left. The Dr said he doesn't think I'll ever drive again because I'm a danger now. But somehow, somewhere we'll hook up. You guys seem to be the greatest.
Eddy G



we will get you fixed up papaw,you need a old 3 speed type not the mushy drive train those newer type mtd's have in them.Really not hard to find actually really easy for what your wanting just a puller not a grass cutter.i can't remember is the train barrel idea already built?



sorry papaw now see you wrote it wasn't finished can you tell me how heavy it is?.mostly steel?,wood? both? you may need something bigger and stout if the train is pretty heavy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 52
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

A nice sears suburban will do the trick fairly common for parts and definately strong enough!! I have a 1966 it has tons of power and I think plenty of looks! Mine is still stock but after KW dresses one up it would be really cool..


[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:06 pm

I like the tractor look. As long as it has power.

Moto, The barrels are plastic and the frames are dollies. I figure with a small child one would weigh ~ 75/100 #. Maybe. that means something with enuf power to pull at least 500 to 600#. Maybe not even that much. We're starting out with four barrels. A freind is doing the welding and another is doing the painting then another is doing the grafics for me. I want 'em nice. We're having a halloween party on Oct 1 and I really hope they're done. My hay wagon is done and turned out really nice. We're expecting around a hundred kids and adults. We really have a great time. I will post pix when we have it.

Tractor312, Is KW doing that one up for ya? It looks strong. It has a kool stance too.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

Papaw wrote:
I like the tractor look. As long as it has power.

Moto, The barrels are plastic and the frames are dollies. I figure with a small child one would weigh ~ 75/100 #. Maybe. that means something with enuf power to pull at least 500 to 600#. Maybe not even that much. We're starting out with four barrels. A freind is doing the welding and another is doing the painting then another is doing the grafics for me. I want 'em nice. We're having a halloween party on Oct 1 and I really hope they're done. My hay wagon is done and turned out really nice. We're expecting around a hundred kids and adults. We really have a great time. I will post pix when we have it.

Tractor312, Is KW doing that one up for ya? It looks strong. It has a kool stance too.



yea the old suburban is probably the best size to go for,really about anything thats gear drive 10-12-14hp should work just fine,nah papaw i'm not doing larry's,he is the work tractor kinda guy he wants his tractors to earn there keep lol,i like painting them dressing them up and moving on to another one.Do you have a theme your looking for i mean the tractor to match the train? or is the trailers all different colors?
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
avatar

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 52
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: New Barn   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:48 pm

yeah I had nice looking tractors but then didn't want to mess them up so I sold them!!!

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Barn   

Back to top Go down
 
New Barn
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selling our barn April 2nd
» 132 acre farm with LIVE WATER for sale in Missouri
» Best place to stay and be able ride the Rhino to Coal Creek OHV parking for July 26th weekend
» barn find Craftsman
» Sunderland’s final piece of the jigsaw – Byrne

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: