The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

forgot the shed oooops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

forgot the shed   oooops Empty
PostSubject: forgot the shed oooops   forgot the shed   oooops Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:13 am

Well didn't like it anyways just didn't hold up to the 3 feet + of snow!!

[img]forgot the shed   oooops Shed10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: forgot the shed oooops   forgot the shed   oooops Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:44 pm

What a mess! I've had two of those sheds given to me and after the first ones fiasco, I never even bothered with the second one. I gave the second one to my FIL and he went to look at it, decided it was a great deal, and asked OK when we gonna move it? I told him I'm not moving it - I'm not touching it- I'm not dealing with it - and I won't be there when YOU move it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: forgot the shed oooops   forgot the shed   oooops Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:23 pm

Well its been around for 5 years and only cost 100. when we got it doesn't have much in it hay for the animals and some small hand tools. Speaking of which here is a 3 foot shovel in the garden the snow is starting to go down after almost a week without a storm!! just under 3 feet left waaaahoooo

[img]forgot the shed   oooops S5300016[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgot the shed oooops   forgot the shed   oooops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgot the shed oooops
Page 1 of 1