The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Excel shotgun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 1:19 pm

Does anybody know anything about Excel shotguns? I bought a 12 gauge single shot here a couple days ago, and the only thing it says on it is Excel. My guess would be it was made sometime in the 20s. Its in pretty decent shape for being an old gun, id say well worth 90 bucks.

Heres a link to a gun thats pretty much identical to the one I bought:
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/excel-shotgun

Click where it says ZOOM on the left, theirs a few pics.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:51 pm

Warn me when you start telling people what you spend your christmas money on, it gets dangerous when you know things and certain others ask what I know. I can only act ignorant for a few minutes!
Back to top Go down

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 8:34 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Warn me when you start telling people what you spend your christmas money on, it gets dangerous when you know things and certain others ask what I know. I can only act ignorant for a few minutes!

A few minutes? Now that a laugh.
Back to top Go down
hamman

hamman

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:15 pm

Look up Iver Johnson. I believe I heard that Excel was atrade name for them. What guage is it, and is it a double or single barrel? Just a question.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

John told me when he was buying it they had to take off one barrel to get the price where he could afford it. LOL

(single barrel 12 gauge)
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

JD wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:

A few minutes? Now that a laugh.

I hope you laughed so hard you had to go change your shorts!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 11:09 pm

You had to get somethin that kicked like a mule lol I shot my grandpas ethica single shot and it dont have much for a recoil pad
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:49 am

Yea she does kick kinda hard, but I like it so whatever.

Oh and KC, BTW I told Shan and dad already lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excel shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excel shotgun   Excel shotgun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excel shotgun
Page 1 of 1