The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year Empty
PostSubject: Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year   Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 8:20 am

Well, after fixing the hydraulic leak for good on my 1977 Case 444 I have started to majorly overhaul the 1988 Craftsman GT6000 (Caterpillar paint job since b4 I bought it). The Caterpillar will be able to take on anything and everything I do or think I will need to do with a garden tractor short of tilling, which I have the Gilson for. SO, with that said I will be selling the Case 444 because I rarely use it as it is and I would rather use the Caterpillar since it is easier to start in the winter than the 444. So anyway, anyone traveling to West Virginia next year wants to look at it be my guest. Just let me know ahead of time. Asking price is $1500. I don't feel like adding pics right now, but they are around, just search for "wvbuzzmaster case 444" on google if you are impatient, the pics will come up on antiquetractorsforum.com. Ya, I know another forum, but we don't care about that here, and if you read the thread you'll find that someone on there recognised my equipment from a show he attended, pretty cool I thought lol.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year   Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 8:26 am

Back to top Go down

Probably going to sell the Case 444 next year
Page 1 of 1