The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

New from Michigan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hamman

hamman

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 7:27 pm

Hello new from northern Michigan. Current projects are Homelite T-16H, Sears COmpact 8E, Sears Custom 10 XL. and Allis Chalmers 1942 WC Styled. Enjoy the older tractors, and garden tractors. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 10:34 pm

Welcome I would say your homelite is nice bein a Simplicity or AC, but big tractors should be red Smile
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 7:11 am

And grey. lol.
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 7:13 am

Welcome hamman. You will like this site.
Eddy
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:00 am

more of an off white Ed lol
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:23 pm

OK. I'll live with that. I will have me a Farmall one of these days. I want one to have it painted white. I love that. By the way, if I'm not stepping out of line here, check out a site called "Chats Tractors". He sells all kinds of tractors, wagons and other things. You'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 3:40 pm

Prolly better i dont look lol i jus bought one today
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:37 am

Papaw wrote:
OK. I'll live with that. I will have me a Farmall one of these days. I want one to have it painted white. I love that. By the way, if I'm not stepping out of line here, check out a site called "Chats Tractors". He sells all kinds of tractors, wagons and other things. You'll enjoy it.

also. 1950 was the year for the white Demonstrators. you could get them in a Cub, A, and i think it was the Super C not the regular C
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

Thanks Jared. Now I know what to look for. Lack of knowledge...are all the cubs (1950) the same? I mean all the colors.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:03 am

Glad to make you a web page on our site if you like send pics to motomow@mchsi.com welcome to the forum ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:47 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Papaw wrote:

also. 1950 was the year for the white Demonstrators. you could get them in a Cub, A, and i think it was the Super C not the regular C

What about a white M or a blue M?
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

thats someone havin fun wit paint lol
Back to top Go down

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:35 am

Are you sure bout that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Michigan   New from Michigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Michigan
Page 1 of 1